Chapter - 27

Last chapter is the highest commented and highest voted chapter in this book.😅💀

Jungkook slapped Taehyung.

Taehyung's hand unknowingly went towards his numb cheek and eyes filled with tears with no time. In his life he never thought he will met up with this type of situation , a situation where his lover lifting his hand on him. Jungkook still breathing heavily and yelled

"DON'T EVEN THINK TO SEPARATE DAUGHTER FROM HER DYING MOETHER." The only sound now heard is Taehyung's hiccups and he looked at Jungkook with his glossy wide eyes. Realization hit on Jungkook as he looked at his trembling sinful hand. Never in his life he thought about slapping specially Taehyung. His eyes also got teary looking his lover crying so hardly. He wanted to hug him and say that he never meant that but it doesn't lessen the pain. He felt himself as a low character right now.He understood that he never deserves Taehyung but he can't loose him.

"Tae baby listen. It's just.. I never meant that..Baby.."
Jungkook is a total mess right now. He can't even make a sentence but he tried. He stretched his hands towards Tae and walked towards him.But Taehyung went step by step back shaking his head crying so badly. Both are crying desparately.Taehyung very hardly opened his mouth in between hiccups and mumbled

"You broke me Jungkook."With that Tae ran upstairs probably to the room.

Jungkook just looked at the running figure as a soulless self and plopped down onto the floor.

"You broke me Jungkook."
Those words echoed in his ears .Tears flowed down on his cheeks but he have no any concern to wipe them off. He should have been talked with Taehyung properly. If he had done that they will never cope with this kind of situation.He was so sensitive with all the problems he is facing recently. But he never wanted to release everything from Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at that cursed hand and hit it on the wall until a red patch stamped on the wall. He didn't felt any pain. He knew Taehyung is way more broken than him.

"You broke me Jungkook."

Jungkook smashed the stool on the floor and in the process he saw a vase filled with flowers.

"You broke me Jungkook."

He didn't spend much time to see it in small pieces. Then he saw TV and suddenly Taehyung's smiling face emerged in his mind.

"You broke me Jungkook."

He dropped it on the ground without much thoughts.He looked at the chaos he caused and screamed so loudly in pain. He is a threat to Taehyung. That's what he felt.

"You broke me Jungkook."

After two hours of yelling and crying Jungkook went to upstairs. He didn't went earlier because he knew that Tae wants time.He went inside their room and saw Taehyung sleeping like a ball on the floor. Jungkook sighed loudly trying to stop his tears. He don't want to wake up Tae. He thought that Taehyung is happier in the dream than staying with him. He understood that he is a worst lover who locked up his love in between walls without any soul to talk with.Jungkook kneeled beside Tae and saw tear stains in his face.Jungkook is in extreme guilt but he can't let go Taehyung. He wants Taehyung so badly.Jungkook lifted him up in bridal style and kept on the bed softly without waking him up. Jungkook also get to the bed hugging more like spooning Taehyung being so afraid that he will leave him.He remembered about the time he told Tae about his unknown fear.

"Recently I am feeling this fear of loosing you."Jungkook said with a pout.
(Chapter 23)

Jungkook stirred up in his sleep and last night events played in his mind in a flash. He woke up straight on the bed and looked for Tae. Tears filled up his eyes and he ran downstairs looking for his one and only. Then he saw Tae who is on the bench looking at far distance. Jungkook sighed and stroked his heart as he scared into death few minutes ago.He then saw that the living room is cleaned and his hand, that sinful one is bandaged.Jungkook's heart got heavy with all these. Why is he still so golden despite of the things happened?Jungkook walked towards Tae and  stood infront of him. He knelt down into his level and said