Chapter - 9

Thank you for 6 followers. I am really grateful for them.I love you all......

"It's on day after tomorrow."

"Okay Princess I will com...oh my.."Jungkook widened his eyes realizing the situation.That's why Hiro is all silent after the car ride.

"Look you can't come."Hiro said with a sad pout.

"I will find a way okay."Jungkook said and took the little again into his embrace and spoiled her with kisses.

"Appa.. do you remember the last year concert? We two went there. Mommy didn't came due to work."

How can Jungkook forget that day ? It was the most happiest day for father- daughter duo as they enjoyed the day even after concert. He bought her a gift but definitely not with his money , of course Jieun's money. All those memories sometimes remembered Jungkook about the hardship of Jieun. She had no time to rest at that time. Both of them qurraled on that night as they did all those days.

"How can I forget baby ? We will renew those memories."Jungkook said trying to figure out what to do. He can't let both of them down. They are so much precious to him.

Jungkook and Hiro came to kitchen as Tae called them for dinner.

"You woke up and even made dinner!!" Jungkook asked with his wide eyes how Tae did all these so fast.Tae just smiled and flipped his imaginery hair feeling all proud. Taehyung only wants few things to be happy. Love , Attention, appreciation and Understanding. He got all those from this handsome guy.

"You two were in a deep discussion. So I didn't disturb and went directly to kitchen."He said sitting beside Jungkook.

"Hiro take this. Jungkook said that this is your favourite."Hiro took it without making any eye contact as she is somewhat guilty due to this concert mess. She knows Taetae is a good guy but she wants her appa also.

Taehyung is the only one talking as the others are just listening. Actually not just listening they are trying to find an opportunity.But they both don't want to see his broken face. Jungkook very openely and Hiro secretly admire Tae's soft smile and innocent giggles.That's why she didn't wanted to tell that but her childish mind took a lead.Taehyung still blabbering about his team and dance even forgetting to eat . It is so simple but for him it is heavy hip pop choreography.

"Tae I want to...."

"No don't tell anything. Just wear what I already chosen for you. I put it in your closet. Hiro I also took a dress for you too.Don't know that you will come but you can wear it later."Hiro bit her lips but nevertheless noded her head.

Jungkook came to bedroom of Taekook although he is supposed to sleep with Hiro. But the urge of telling this to Tae is so heavy so he came up. Before when he went to Hiro's room she literally told him to give up on coming to her concert. How can she be so mature in this age? Jungkook strongly rejected her offer as to why? Her father is still alive.But Jungkook completely forgot his mission as soon as he came to room. There was Tae who is soundly sleeping with soft snores. Jumgkook cooed at the fragile figure and spooned him after peppring kisses all over the face not waking the latter up. Both of them went to dreamland in no time.

The next morning Jungkook woke up due to sounds heard in the room. He touched the other side of bed to seek Tae but met with noone. So he decided to open the eyes and saw Tae who is already dressed to go.

"Koo you woke up!!I am sorry baby."Tae said and kissed him on his cheeks.He cupped his face and said

"I am going to orphanage now. Jimin is also coming. We are going to arrange the avenue for ceremony okay. I made breakfast and can you manage dinner?" Jungkook noded his head as he was unable to make words due to sleepiness. Tae smiled at the elder's behaviuor and ran screaming bye.