Epilogue

Almost a month since his love diappeared but his missions of finding him is not so successful. His day spent like he is completing a shedule. No one to talk. Maybe this is how Tae felt in all these moments.This month is a real toture. Lee family apologized from him and they are now more like a family now. Jimin hates Jungkook but always take care of father and daughter because they are not so mentally stable all the time. Jimin have no talk with Jungkook. Hiro and Jungkook now live in the same house where Jungkook and Taehyung lived.

Hiro is now so different as no one can recognize she is the same bubbly girl a month ago. She became silent. She never shared her esmotions with anyone at least with her Appa. She barely tell answers for the questions asking and  nothing much. She shocked out of her life when her mommy as well as the person whom her mommy trusted on disappeared.She is still protecting that letter and the necklace her mommy gave by her life. Doctors told that it is necessary to take her mind out of the things happened. To make her smile doctors said to change the atmosphere. But it is so hard to do with her heartbroken Appa.

Jungkook is no way close to normal. He have different personalities time to time. He is such a mess. In day time he had hallucinations of Taehyung. It actually began when he started to do that heart thing to make Tae come back. He just cheated his mind thinking that Tae came in every time. He took medications for that and now he is mostly stable. He is not so expressive in his emotions now just like Hiro.In night time he cried into the pillow holding the bracelet tightly. He is taking piano lessons also to impress Tae.He didn't give up on finding Tae but it is not easy as he have noone according to Jungkook.

Jungkook is so guilty. He knew everything happened due to him.If he talked more with Tae , if they had better communication than this they will be a happy family. He is so scared in every moment worrying about Tae. He don't know how he is living , eating , sleeping.

They went once in two weeks to see Jieun because Hiro needed it. She is talking with her only. Hiro is talking not looking at the tomb but the sky. Looks like her little mind accepted that her mother is in the sky above there.

These two broken souls still waiting for their angel. They beleives that he will come. He strongly beleived that Tae will come. They are looking foreward to make happy memories with Tae ,,,,, to buid up Hiro's happy family. Tae still have that promise to fulfill.

Jungkook is now driving to his office after dropping Hiro from her school. He always acts strong infront of her. He can't give up on Hiro. She has a long life ahead. He saw in a tip of second a familiar figure beside a shop surrounding children. Of course his angel. He abruptly stopped the car and ran to the shop but there's noone beside children. But he is sure of his eyes. He asked children if someone was here earlier and they said yes. Jungkook felt so happy and ask the direction and ran along. He searched for more than 30 minutes in the area and finally leaned on the car giving up his hopes. But he saw Tae."Is it my another hallucination? But It can't be."With his frustrated mind Jungkook again got into the car and left.

A brown haired boy ran out of his life and leaned on the wall which is situated far from the main road. He placed his hand on the heart and tried to control his breath."Ohh Myy He saw me."

The End............

Flowers have a huge diversity.There are different types of flowers in different colours. But they don't bloom in the same manner. According to the conditions they receiving and atmosphere they living they bloom or withered away.It depends on how much we cared for them. Associate with them. According to the situations also they differ.But they all are flowers.

Jungkook, Taehyung , Jieun , Hiro all are flowers that bloomed according to the environment. They all are BREATHING FLOWERS.