Chapter - 17

I'm so hyped up with your comments. So here's an update!!!

"Jungkook please please there's two more shops. Please jungkookieee..."Taehyung screamed clinging into Jungkook's arms.

"Tae we did this for an hour now. Aren't you enough baby."Jungkook said cupping his cheeks. But Tae mumbled

"Please"with a visible pout and doe eye. Who is Jungkook to say no for this?

"Okay okay these two only."Jungkook said showing two fingers from his hand.

Currently this one month couple went out for groceries. But Taehyung eyed a piano aka. Tae's ever favourite. He just forgot everything after seeing it and continued to follow it. He was not enough with one. So they went for four more shops and looked for pianos. Actually they were not going to buy them. They had no enough money to even go on a bus.

It is a habit of Tae. Eventhough he can't buy a piano for himself he loves them. He always entered to the shops of piano if he saw them. He is so attached to these pianos.Jungkook actually used to it as he knew this addiction of latter. For him it is so cute. The way he touched the piano, the way he played the piano, the way he taking selfies with pianos was so adorable.He wanted to keep that smile on his face even from this as they were so broke at the moment.

The fourth shop they entered is a really sophisticated one. It screamed only one thing ; only rich people are the customers.Tae went closer to a particular white piano and sat on the chair beside them.It is not prohibited to touch them right?! Taehyung was softly smiling eye to eye and Jungkook chuckled at the latter's behaviour. He was just acting like he got to touch a bundle of diamonds. But the happy atmosphere didn't prevailed for a long time as  a man in a suit disturbed them. He was with another man who was bathed in gold.

The wealthy man knitted his eyebrows seeing a boy sitting on his ordered piano.He looked back at the man in suit who supposed to be the manager of the shop. The manager held Tae by his collar and threw him away from the stool. Tae panicked as to what happened while Jungkook fumed in anger. He ran towards Tae and helped him to stand. He dusted Tae's clothes while Tae was only looking at the floor. He was so embarrassed at the moment.But Tae had to look up as his boyfriend entered to the scene.

"Don't you know how to treat customer you punk?"Jungkook yelled.Manager just looked at the couple with disgust and checked them from top to bottom.

"Who allowed them to come here?"He said with a loud voice.

"And please ask cleaners to clean the piano and this area."He further continued making Jungkook impatient. Tae only looked at him with his teary eyes.

"What are you trying to tell?"Jungkook charged at the manager before punching him on his face.

"Don't you have manners?"The other man asked with a smirk.

"Manners should show to the people who have manners. You are just a jerk i ever met."Jungkook tried to punch him again but turned back as he heard a scream

"Jungkooookkkkkkkk...."Guards are  dragging Tae out of the shop.As the Jungkook loose the grip on the manager he escaped and guards grabbed Jungkook also into their arms.

"You dirty beggars should know your place. Don't try to come over it."The manager whispered with a cocky face.

"Just mark my words you pathetic human .One day I will buy this whole shop and made him a white piano with his name on it.You will be jobless at the moment."Jungkook screamed pointing at Tae.

Both of them are now at the park because Jungkook was still angry. Taehyung patted on his shoulder to calm him down.

"These all are my faults. It is so disturbing when I am checking out pianos and not buying them."Taehyung said sniffing. He hates himself at the moment.

"No baby. It is not the case there. He just measured us with money.He never worried about pianos.He is a crazy man."Jungkook said being regretful as he was unable to punch him two more.

"I will never go for pianos ever again."Tae said playing with his fingers. It is so hard for him as he was really happy playing them but he don't want Jungkook to got into more problems.He can do that for him.

"Nooo....."

"Nooo it's okay."

"Tae you heard my words right. I will buy you a one."Jungkook muttered in a daring voice. Taehyung shyly said

"Really?!"Jungkook booped on Tae's nose and placed a soft kiss on it.

"You already have a long list Jeon."

From that day on Taehyung never went out for piano and now he almost forgot how to play it.The love Tae had for Jungkook also increased as he felt that protection from him.He was really grateful for Jungkook then and for future also.

"Okay... You did a great job. Please show me the name."Jungkook asked checking out the piano while walking around it.The man pointed onto the Tae's name written in gold on it.Jungkook noded and said

"I am pleased with this. I will come and get it on day after tomorrow."

"Tae don't be like this. Just go to him."Jimin literally pleaded looking at his best friend's condition. From the moment he came into Jimin's home crying he didn't take a break from it.Now he is sniffing holding Jungkook's photo.

"I can't Jiminie.Now it is so hard to be with him."Tae said without taking his eyes off from the photo.

"He's just engrossed in work I guess."Jimin said unsurely.

"He is so clueless about me always nowadays.I don't know if I have a special place in him."Tae said with a pout. Jimin can't argue more beacuse from Tae's view he is absolutely correct.

Jimin went out to look for any letters in letter box as he gave an admission for a dance school but he was not able to do it as he ran back inside screaming

"Taeeeeeeeeee....".Jimin dragged Tae from the seat and both of them went near the window.

"Isn't it Jungkook's car?"Jimin asked pointing at a certain black coloured car.Taehyung noded looking at the car with his longing eyes. He just have to run and hug the man inside it but then this problem will never be solved.So he went back inside to his room without telling any word. Jimin also went in as he can't intervened into their problems.

"Tae I will go. I will bring dinner outside."Jimin said standing closer to Tae's door.Jimin dressed up after his twi hour nap in the evening  to go to that dance school as he was still not registered. As he assumed that Tae heard him and he went upto door but gasped seeing the same car in the same place.

It's already more than two hours and is he still there?

✒️JoWoo

This chapter is boring but need for the flow of the story. Actually chapter got so long than I thought. So I had to separate it into two.