Chapter - 24

Double update because MADHUSMITAPANDA232 asked for it indirectly 😌👍

Jungkook hurriedly riding the car with his full strength while Mrs. Lee is covering Hiro's eyes by hugging her tightly. She can't stop the tears that are flowing. How a mother can bare up all this surrow even though she also take part in the cause. Taehyung is in the back seat resting Jieun's head on his lap. He is holding the cut in her hand tightly to not to loose too much blood. He was beyond the shock. He can feel mutiple emotions right at the moment and the most clear one is fear. We can't loose her but she wanted to get lost.What else can expect from a depressed soul?

Earlier as soon as Tae entered the house he saw Jieun who is laying on floor and he screamed Jungkook to get help from him. When Tae got closer he saw how blood is dripping out from her body and the blade is also there as she can't move that swiftly. Taehyung gasped at the scene and this is his first time he got involved with a suicide case. Taehyung never thought it like that. Is she having too many problems?But still Jungkook is not the answer for them.

Jungkook ran out of the car as soon as they came and lifted Jieun up. Taehyung also ran behind them while Mrs. Lee with Hiro came by walking while sobbing so hardly. What triggered her to do this actually?Jieun got admitted so fast as it is crucial condition and Jungkook sighed and leaned over the wall.

"I will go and washup."Tae said pointing towards the blood marks and went into bathroom.

"Where were you when all this happening?"Jungkook asked frowning his eyebrows. Mrs.Lee gulped and was going to say something when doctor came opening the door.

"The condition is critical. Wanted to have blood transfer. Don't worry we have her blood type."Doctor said with the aim of consoling the others.Taehyung came into the scene and saw tears forming in Jungkook's eyes. When Jungkook saw that Tae came he walked upto him and hugged him nuzzling his nose in Tae's neck. It's the best way for Jungkook to calm down.

Taehyung careressed Jungkook's back in order to feel him his support. He can't beleive that Jungkook is crying. He is crying for his best friend right?!Nothing more nothing less.

Hiro is still sleeping and all the olders don't want Hiro to know about that. She is facing to a lot of things which she should not face.

After exactly 45 minutes doctor came out and told them that Jieun is awake.Doctor so strictly advised them to not to do anything that Jieun will get triggered.Afterwards all of them entered into room while Taehyung carrying Hiro.

"Why again Jieun? There's nothing to worry."Jungkook literally pleaded as soon as he saw Jieun.Taehyung looked at them and saw they are all so depressed. Taehyung knew what happened an year ago but only a slight description. Seems like it triggered more than one soul.

"Tae, Can you wait outside with Hiro?"Jungkook asked and if it is said it not hurt , it is a lie.Taehyung should not get into his emotions in this type of condition so he noded and went outside.Jieun closed her eyes as she was so tired and Jungkook looked at Mrs. Lee for explanation.

"I think she got triggered again. She blamed me and told me to leave and said if not she will kill herself."

"The same happened."Jungkook said.

"Don't worry I'm okay now. It's just some past..."

"Did you take your pills right?"Jungkook asked in the middle.Jieun noded and looked the other side. She is so tired of being dependant even on pills.