3

Phil paced in the living room. Tommy was missing and the other villains don't know where he was. Fortunately, they were willing to help find him. Not like they honestly had any choice, Wilbur could have just forced them to with siren song.

"Dad, no reports of him yet." Icarus dropped in through the window.

"Shit." Phil hissed, "okay. We'll wait for Techno to get back from the east side."

"He sure is taking a while." Wilbur said, taking off his mask, "there's not much on the east side anymore."

"Yeah. It worries me." Phil nodded.

Wilbur gave him a smile, "come on, he's Techno! He probably found a stray cat or something."

"No, Wil that would be you." Phil smiled softly.

Wilbur shrugged, "we're twins, what can I say?"

"Techno's literally adopted!" Phil laughed.

"Nurture over nature." Wilbur waved his hand.

Phil sighed, and went quiet. Everything about this situation was unnerving. No other villains they had talked to knew where Tommy was. Surprisingly, quiet a few knew him. A lot of villains went to the cafe apparently.

Protesilaus stumbled through the door, holding a knife embedded in his bleeding stomach. Phil rushed over, guiding his son over to the couch.

"What happened!?" Wilbur asked, pulling out a first aid kit from his coat.

"Dream and Not Found." Techno grit his teeth as Phil took off his mask, "in the Doomsday district."

"Why were they in the Doomsday district?" Phil whispered to himself.

"Don't know." Techno huffed, "but they ambushed me and stabbed me."

"I can see that." Wilbur said, "hold on, I'm taking the knife out now."

Techno grit his teeth as Wilbur pulled the knife out. He handed it to Phil, immediately going back to stopping the bleeding. Phil examined the knife. There look to be a secret compartment in the handle. He frowned. Usually knives like these were used with poison.

"Wilbur, do a poison check." Phil told him, trying to open the knife.

"Great." Techno groaned, "on top of being stabbed, I might be poisoned."

"We'll see." Wilbur said, taking out a poison test.

The pommel of the knife popped out in Phil's hand. A small thumb drive tumbled out, but other than that it was empty. Phil frowned. There was no trace of poison on or in the blade. This was odd.

"Poison's clear." Wilbur sighed, "got anything?"

"Yeah." Phil held up the drive, "I think the heros want to tell us something."

Techno leaned his head on the arm of the couch, "well can you tell them I'm not a carrier pidgin?"

Phil laughed lightly, "sure mate. Now let's watch this."

Techno nodded lightly. Wilbur walked around to sit on his brothers legs as Phil brought out a laptop. He plugged in the drive. There was a single, unnamed video was saved on it. Phil clicked on it.

The video opened to a white mask. The hero backed away from the camera, opening his arms as if he was presenting a show.

"Hello Sleepy Bois!" Dream laughed, "by now you're probably panicking, and wondering where your youngest is. But don't worry."

Dream moved, showing an unconscious Tommy tied and gagged in a chair. The hero knelt behind the chair, turning Tommy's face to the camera.

"He's safe with us." Dream said, "for now. Meet us at Doomsday tomorrow to give yourself up. Otherwise... Well, you know how impatient we can get."

Dream grip on Tommy tightened, then the video cut to black and ended. The family sat there in shock. The heros had kidnapped Tommy.

Wilbur stood up swiftly, "I'm going to kill him."

Phil shuddered as he felt his sons power, "Wilbur, watch your voice."

"Dream kidnapped Tommy!" Wilbur shouted, "what the hell are we supposed to do!?"

"Make a plan." Phil instructed, "Techno's in no condition to fight right now. I could probably ask for Chiron, but I don't know if they'll be willing to help."

"Fuck it! I can handle Dream on my own, you know that!" Wilbur yelled.

"You know damn well that Dream won't be alone." Phil said, "Not Found will be there too, and your powers don't exactly work very well on each other."

"Damn it!" Wilbur screamed.

Phil sighed, "I'll get in contact with Monarch and see if they can spare their healer. In the meantime, do not go after Dream and Not Found."

Wilbur huffed out a 'fine' and marched up to his room. He held up his mask, looking at the features. Rib-like bars covered his mouth, while feathers brushed back on the sides, designed to look slightly singed. A design fitting for the name Icarus.

He fitted his mask onto his face. Then he escaped out the window. He was going to get his brother back.

Unfortunately, Icarus was intercepted on his way down. All he felt was someone grab him, then he was on top of a building.

Someone picked him up by the college, "what the hell were you doing in that house?"

Icarus quickly flipped their position, digging his knee into the back of the person. He felt someone grab him from behind, a knife to his neck.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." The person behind him said, "or talk. I can split your throat before you can get a single word out, Icarus."

The person below him slipped out of his hold, "thanks Lethe."

Icarus finally got a look at the person in front of him. He was basically a boy, shorter than Tommy. He wore a yellow visor that hid his eyes, as well as a brown, furred vest. Icarus recognized him, and the name Lethe. These were the two new vigilantes, Lethe and Andrenidae, who had been all over the news for fighting villains and heros alike.

"Don't you dare try to use your voice on us."  Andrenidae said, "what were you doing in that house."

Icarus swallowed lightly, feeling the sharp edge of the knife, "I was investigating."

"Investigating what?" Andrenidae crossed his arms.

"A kidnapping." Icarus spat, "someone under the SBI's protection was taken by the heros."

"The heros?" Lethe whispered, bringing the knife slightly away from the villains throat.

"Yes." Icarus said, "now, drop your weapons and freeze."

The knife clattered from Lethe's hand. Icarus stood easily, seeing both boys stuck in the position they were in. They seemed panicked, and furious. Icarus smiled lightly. He walked up to Andrenidae.

"Now, if you didn't know, there's been a ceasefire between all villains and vigilantes right now." Icarus told them, "and I'm really not in the mood to toy around, so let's see who had defied the ceasing order."

Andrenidae's eyes widened as Icarus reached fro his visor. Lethe managed a panicked noise. Icarus pulled the visor off.

"Tubbo!?" Icarus yelled, dropping the visor.

The boys fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Icarus couldn't believe it. The vigilantes were Tubbo, and probably Ranboo!? Tommy's best friends!? Icarus almost felt sick. He had fought these two. He'd nearly killed them! They'd nearly killed him!

Lethe jumped in front of Tubbo, "Don't touch him!"

"How do you know my name?" Tubbo glared as he stood up.

For once, Icarus couldn't say anything. He couldn't believe that the boys would do something so dangerously stupid.

"Well!?" Tubbo shouted.

Icarus reached up to his mask. Wilbur looked down at the boys. Their eyes widened.

"Wilbur!?" Lethe gasped.

"Get inside." Wilbur told them, "we'll explain everything."