11

Phil watched closely as the healing hero waved her hands over Wilbur's body. It wasn't that he distrusted Puffy, but his son's life was on the line. Both of his son's lives.

"He's in rough shape," Puffy sighed, letting the iridescent glow fade from her hands, "but I can heal him."

Phil's shoulders slumped in relief, "Good. And Ranboo?"

Puffy hummed, kneeling by the shivering boy. The soft glow came from her hand again as she touched his forehead. She shook her head.

"He doesn't have any physical wounds keeping him asleep." Puffy pulled her hand back, "I can't heal him, I'm sorry."

Tubbo, who had been curled up in a corner, let out a sob, "so he's just going to stay like that?"

"For now." Puffy said, brushing the black and white hair out of Ranboo's eyes, "he's been like this for fifteen hours you said?"

"Yeah." Phil nodded.

Puffy hummed, "unfortunately all you can do is wait. But he will wake up at some point."

"He will?" Tubbo whispered.

"Yeah, sleep powers usually wear off in time." Puffy gave him a smile.

Phil tensed, "we never specified that it was a sleeping power."

Puffy laughed, moving back over to Wilbur, "you think I don't know Not Found's power effects? And with Sapnap coming to me without Dream, I sort of pieced it together. But I'm a healer over a hero."

"So you know who we are." Phil said.

"Vaugely." Puffy shrugged, "You're the most obvious, Zephyrus. From there it's not hard to infer your son's are Protesilaus and Icarus. Then of course I recognized Totem. Not far of a stretch to think you're all villains."

"Ranboo and I are vigilantes..." Tubbo mumbled.

"Of course, of course." Puffy laughed, light emitting from her hands as she layed them on Wilbur's chest, "regardless, I've always hated the way the hero committee treats villains, vigilantes, and even the civilians."

"What do you mean?" Phil asked, pulling his wings in.

"I mean, the hero committee prioritizes the injured heros over the injured civilians." Puffy said, "and a lot of the time, the villains and vigilantes are left to suffer."

Phil shook his head, "I knew about the villains... But the civilians to? Who is the hero committee actually protecting?"

"Themselves." Puffy spat.

Wilbur groaned, trying to sit up. Puffy quickly retracted her hands, helping him upright. Phil rushed over to his son's side.

"Wil!" Phil gasped, "how are you feeling!?"

Wilbur shook his head lightly, "what happened?"

"You fell ten stories and got badly burned by Sapnap." Phil explained, "we were trying to get Tommy back..."

"Tommy?" Wilbur sucked in a breath.

"Disorientation is a side effect of my healing." Puffy said, "it should go away soon."

"Are you feeling okay?" Phil asked, holding his son's shoulders.

Wilbur nodded, "yeah, I feel fine. My heads a little foggy, but I think I'm okay."

Puffy nodded, crossing her arms, "you had severe internal injuries, and a lot of broken bones. Honestly, if you had gone any longer without treatment, you would have died."

"Died..." Wilbur sighed, holding his head.

"It's okay mate." Phil wrapped his wings tightly around Wilbur, "you're okay now."