20

T.W.: panic attack, vomit

Tubbo sighed, leaning against Ranboo's shoulder. They had just sat down to finish rewatching Adventure Time. With all the chaos of Tommy getting kidnapped, it was nice to have some downtime. Still, Tubbo was worried about his best friend.

"Do you think we should visit Tommy? Just to make sure he's okay?" Tubbo asked.

Ranboo hummed for a moment, "I don't know... I'm sure he wants to spend time with his family right now. Maybe we can call later."

Tubbo smiled softly, "yeah."

Tubbo started humming along with the theme song. Suddenly, the show was cut off with an emergency broadcast.

Dream appeared on the screen, "Hello people of the city, the hero committee is very sorry for interrupting your daily schedule. However it has come to our attention that two of our heros, Sapnap and Not Found, have murdered civilians in their own home. The heros are in custody at this time. So tonight we will be morning the loss of Philza Minecraft, Technoblade, Wilbur Soot, and Tommyinnit. May they rest in peace."

The TV went back to the show. Tubbo and Ranboo sat in shock. That had to be a joke. They couldn't be dead, let alone by Sapnap's hand. The flame hero had been on their side.

Tubbo stood swiftly, "were going to Tommy's house."

Ranboo nodded, following the shorter out the door.

Tommy woke up with a gasp. He looked around at his surroundings. To his horror, his gaze met the unmoving bodies of his dad and brother. Tommy felt his stomach churn. He ran to the kitchen, barely making it to the sink before he heaved up his breakfast.

Tommy slid down the cabinets to the floor. He couldn't breathe. His family was dead. He had died!

"Tommy!"

The blonde looked up to see Tubbo and Ranboo running at him.

"Tubbo!" Tommy threw himself into his friends arms, "Dream killed- he killed me! He fucking killed me! He killed all of them!"

"It's okay Tommy, we're here." Ranboo sighed.

"He killed me! He fucking killed me!" Tommy sobbed.

Tubbo hugged Tommy tighter, "it's okay. You're not dead Tommy. You can go to the hero committee and tell them what happened."

"I think we should let him calm down first." Ranboo whispered, "let's get him to our place, away from..."

Tubbo nodded, "yeah, okay. Come on Tom's."

The two lead Tommy out of the house. They tried to block Tommy's view, but the blonde caught a glimpse of Techno's pale eyes.

"What are you three-"

Tommy looked up to see the hero Badboyhalo, standing in front of them. The hero was looking at Tommy with wide eyes.

"What- what's going on!?" Bad asked, "how are you- Sapnap and Not Found killed you!?"

Tommy shivered, "it was Dream. Dream killed me. He-he fuckin-! He killed them too!"

"Tommy, it's okay, you're safe now." Tubbo told him.

"Dream killed them?" Bad whispered, "but Dream and Punz reported it, why would they-"

"Dream kidnapped Tommy a few days ago." Ranboo stepped in, "we just got him back and now..."

"So it wasn't Sapnap and Not Found?" Bad hummed, "in that case you need to get to the hero committee."

Tommy's eyes went wide, "Dream he-he'll be there- he'll kill me again!"

"No, no!" Bad told the boy, "I'll go with you. He won't get near you."

Tommy shook his head, falling to the ground. His breathing picked up. He couldn't see or hear anything. Dreams laughter ringing in his ears.

"Just let us take him to our place!" Tubbo yelled, "you can send whatever heros you want there, but Tommy's not going to the hero committee!"

"I can't do that!" Bad told them, "he knows crucial evidence! Evidence that can save my son!"

"What do you mean?" Ranboo asked, pulling Tommy closer.

Tears filled Bad's eyes, "what do you think the punishment is for heroes when they murder civilians? They're going to execute Sapnap and Not Found."

"But they're heros!?" Tubbo gasped, "why would they-!?"

"Tubbo," Ranboo said softly, "heros kidnapped Tommy. It's not that far of a stretch."

"No..." Tubbo shook his head, "Sapnap helped us find Tommy! They're not all like Dream! Puffy tried to save Wilbur- she helped all of us-!"

Bad sighed, a small laugh leaving his throat, "of course Puffy helped too. I should have known- wait how did she help you?"

Tubbo's mouth snapped shut. Ranboo looked away, his tail curling around Tommy, who was still shaking. Bad knelt down by the boys.

"I won't hurt you. Whatever you did, I trust Puffy's judgement." Bad told them.

"We're vigilantes." Tubbo whispered, "and Tommy's family are the SBI. We-We all tried to rescue Tommy from Dream. Sapnap helped us, and Puffy healed us after."

Bad went quiet for a moment, "I see... Well, vigilantes aren't necessarily bad in the eyes of the hero committee, and the SBI are now... It'll be okay. I'll talk to Puffy. For now, get Tommy somewhere safe. I'll contact you when it's time for you three to tell your story."

Tubbo nodded as Bad ran off, "okay."

"Come on Tommy," Ranboo helped the blonde to his feet, "we're going to our apartment now."

"B-but dream will come after you- he'll kill you!" Tommy gasped.

"Toms, it's okay." Tubbo hugged Tommy, "we've gone up against him before. Just breathe."

Tommy took a deep breath, nodding, "okay... Okay..."

"We won't let him hurt you again." Ranboo told him.