7

"Icarus!" Zephyrus called, entering the building where the search team had located Tommy, "Icarus!"

"Dad..?"

Zephyrus turned quickly towards the voice, finding his son laying on the ground. He ran towards him. Zephyrus knelt by Icarus' side.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Zephyrus asked.

"Not Found." Icarus gasped, "kicked me off of the tenth story. After a fight with Sapnap."

Zephyrus laughed lightly, "you've got to stop falling off of tall buildings."

"Yeah." Icarus said, his eyes falling closed.

"Hey, no, stay awake." Zephyrus told him, "the heros are gone. Where are Chiron and Lethe?"

"I don't know." Icarus opened his eyes, "Chiron got burned badly, Lethe was searching for Tommy."

"Okay." Zephyrus nodded, "okay, can you move your fingers? Toes?"

"Yeah." Icarus said, moving his hands and feet, "I don't think anything's broken. I managed to catch myself halfway down."

"Alright. Try sitting up, slowly." Zephyrus told him, helping his son up.

"Where's everyone else?" Icarus asked.

"Protesilaus, Monarch, and Totem are accounted for." Zephyrus said, "Andrenidae and Hephaestus are out of commission, but alive and conscious, and Lethe and Chiron are missing."

"We have to find-" Icarus tried to stand up, but ultimately fell over, "we have to find them."

"I know, I know." Zephyrus steadied his son, "Protesilaus,Totem, and I are searching. Lets get you back to base camp."

Icarus nodded. Zephyrus picked up his son, spreading his wings and taking off. They flew over the city. Smoke curled from buildings set on fire. The dust had yet to settle from the fight with Dream.

Zephyrus swooped down to where the group of villains were camping. Monarch looked up as he landed, a grim smile on her face.

"How is he?" They asked.

"He's stable." Zephyrus said, laying Icarus down, "fell ten stories after a fight with Sapnap. But other than some burns, he seems to be alright."

Monarch nodded, "alright, Chiron got here just before you did. They're stitching up Hephaestus right now."

Andrenidae limped up to Zephyrus, his arm in a sling and bandages over the right side of his face, "where's Lethe? Have you found him yet?"

"Not yet. Go sit down, you're in no condition to be walking around." Zephyrus told him, "I'm going out on another sweep."

Monarch nodded, leading Andrenidae back to the injured villains. Zephyrus took off again. Lethe had been in the search team with Icarus, so he'd have to be around that area. Zephyrus swooped low between the buildings. He had to find Lethe quickly. If they're here when the cleanup heros arrive, it would be much more difficult to escape.

Zephyrus sighed, landing on one of the buildings. Protesilaus leaped into the same roof, coming to a stop by the other villain.

"Have you found anyone yet?" Protesilaus asked.

"Icarus." Zephyrus responded, "and Chiron is back at camp. Lethe is still missing."

Protesilaus sighed, "alright. I'll get back to base camp, help Monarch keep watch."

Zephyrus was about to respond when his burner phone rang. He answered it quickly.

"Zephyrus." Monarch spoke through the phone, "Totem came back. He found Lethe. Get back here as soon as possible."

"On it." Zephyrus nodded, then snapped the burner phone, "Protesilaus, totem found Lethe."

The villains eyes went wide, "is he okay!?"

"I don't know." Zephyrus flicked out his wings, "Monarch sounded worried. Let's get back quickly."

Protesilaus nodded. Zephyrus lifted himself into the air again, grabbed Protesilaus' arms, and flew back across the town. Sure enough, Totem and Lethe we're back. Lethe was curled up, shivering and twitching in a deep sleep.

"What-whats wrong with him!?" Andrenidae asked, taking off his broken visor, "Lethe! Ranboo!"

"Andrenidae!" Zephyrus hissed, "keep your identities hidden! We don't know who could be here!"

Tubbo looked up at the villain with tears in his eye, "what happened to him!? Why-why is he not waking up!? What happened to my friend!?"

"Andrenidae, deep breaths." Monarch instructed, hugging the boy, "he probably had an encounter with Not Found. Lethe will be fine."

"He doesn't seem to have any external injuries." Chiron said, kneeling by the boy, "definitely Not Found's sleep and dream manipulation."

"When-when will he wake up?" Tubbo asked.

Chiron sighed, "it's hard to say. Not Found's powers are strong."

"Then let's get everyone to safety." Zephyrus said, "we leave for my house in groups. First Chiron, Lethe, and Hephaestus. Second Monarch, Andrenidae, and Icarus. Totem, Protesilaus, and I will leave last."

Chiron nodded, picking up the shaking vigilante, "alright. Hephaestus, are you good to walk?"

Hephaestus stood slowly, "yeah. Your stitching helped a lot."

"We'll meet you there. Go." Monarch hurried them off.

The three left, leaving the rest of the villains to wait. Monarch continued to hold Tubbo, helping him put on his visor once the boy had calmed down. Zephyrus went to sit by his son.

"Icarus, how are you feeling?" Zephyrus asked.

"Like I fell ten stories." Icarus mumbled.

Zephyrus let out a small laugh, "don't worry, you'll be home soon."

"Good." Icarus whispered.

"Monarch." Zephyrus called, "your turn."

"Alright." Monarch nodded, picking up Icarus.

The siren villain whined slightly at the moment. Monarch winced.

"I'm sorry my friend." She sighed, "I don't know if Chiron's stitching can help with this."

"Just get him home safely." Zephyrus said, "Andrenidae, are you ready?"

The vigilante nodded, and the three left. Protesilaus sat down next to Zephyrus with a sigh.

"That was..." Totem sighed, "was that like was it was like during Doomsday?"

Protesilaus sighed, "no. This was nowhere close to Doomsday."

"You're fairly new to the villain scene, aren't you?" Zephyrus asked, continuing when Totem nodded, "well, Doomsday had much more destruction. Dream and Not Found were holding back this time. During Doomsday they were out for blood."

"Dream toppled buildings on me." Protesilaus grumbled, "took me forever to get out, almost got caught by the cleanup heros."

"Icarus had an even worse fall." Zephyrus sighed, "he was unconscious for a week. Keeping it from Tommy was a task."

"What did you tell him?" Totem asked.

"We told him Wilbur had the flu." Zephyrus laughed lightly.

"We had to lock Wilbur's door to keep Tommy out." Protesilaus said, "I'm still almost sure he snuck in through the window."

"Yeah." Zephyrus nodded, "well, we should be good to leave now. We should hurry before more heros show up."

"Alright." Protesilaus sighed as he stood, "let's go home."