8

T.W.: Violence, blood

"Tommy." Someone shook the boys shoulder, "Tommy, wake up."

Tommy opened his eyes. Wilbur was smiling down at him. Tommy smiled back at his brother.

"Hey Wil." Tommy yawned, sitting up, "what's up?"

"Nothing. Dads made pancakes." Wilbur told him.

Tommy laughed, "Dad doesn't cook!"

Wilbur froze, as if someone his pause on a TV. Then he laughed and everything went back to normal.

"Wilbur? Are you okay?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur stood up swiftly, a long trenchcoat and a mask on his face. The room darkened around Tommy and Wilbur.

"You know who I am Tommy." Wilbur said, "tell me who I am!" Tell me Tommy! Say my name!"

"Y-you're Wilbur!" Tommy yelled, backing up, "you're my brother! Wil what are you doing!?"

"You know who I am!" Wilbur shouted.

"I don't! I don't know!" Tommy cried, "your Wilbur! I don't know what you want me to say!"

"Look at me Tommy!" Wilbur yelled, grabbing the boy harshly, "you know who I am! Say it!"

"I DONT KNOW!" Tommy screamed.

Suddenly, they were falling. Wilbur let go of Tommy and hit the ground. Tommy hovered above him. He didn't move.

"WILBUR!" Tommy sobbed.

Tommy's eyes shot open. He gasped for air as he looked around his surroundings. Not Found was sitting by his bed, frowning deeply.

"Wha-what happened?" Tommy asked, "where am I?"

"You're in our secondary location." Not Found said, "wait for Dream to get here."

Tommy shook his head, "what about Sapnap? Where's he?"

Not Found shrugged, "back at the hero committee I assume."

Tommy pulled his knees to his chest, "he said he would take me home..."

"You're not going home yet." Not Found told him.

"Why!?" Tommy yelled, "my family aren't villains! You kidnapped me and put me in the middle of a fight! I just want to go home!"

Not Found stood quickly, "you know that they are villains! I saw it in your dream! You know that your brother is Icarus!"

Tommy flinched back, "he's not... You're fucking insane! Wilbur's power is instrumental! Just let me go home!"

"No." Not Found said, grabbing Tommy's wrist.

The boy fell back, immediately slipping into a deep sleep.

"Tommy!" Wilbur yelled, reaching out to his brother as he fell.

"Wil!" Tommy yelled, running to his brother.

Black wings pulled him back, the sharp feathers slicing through his arms. Tommy cried out in pain. When he looked up, Phil's face stared down a him.

"Dad!" Tommy shouted, "Dad help Wil! He-hes falling-!"

"You know who I really am." Phil said.