21

"Dream." Bad walked into the heros room, "we need to talk."

The masked hero looked up at Bad. He smiled at the older hero.

"Bad! Come in!" Dream told him, "come sit down. What do you need to talk to me about?"

"The Sleepy Bois." Bad said, "and Tommy."

"Oh? What about them?" Dream asked, sitting down in one of his chairs.

"We did DNA matches to the family who were murdered." Bad told him, "except Tommy didn't match Icarus. Phil and Zephyrus, Techno and Protesilaus, they matched. But Icarus is still missing."

"Nah, Icarus is gone." Dream waved his hand.

"Are you sure?" Bad asked, "you thought that once and he came back."

"I'm sure." Dream said, "I had a... Skirmish against him. He didn't survive the injuries."

"What injuries?" Bad said slowly.

"He fell." Dream shrugged, "when I checked on him, he was dead."

Bad nodded, "and you didn't report it?"

"Oh come on." Dream sighed.

"You know the rules." Bad told him, "why didn't you report it?"

"I-" Dream huffed, standing up, "I have my reasons! It was to take down the SBI as a whole!"

"Dream, what happened?" Bad asked, "why was there a fight? What was Icarus doing?"

Dream sighed, "he was trying to get Tommy. You know by now, Tommy was part of the SBI's family. I had to protect him from them!"

"Them?" Bad tilted his head, "how did you know Tommy's family was the SBI?"

Dream froze, "him. I had to protect Tommy from Icarus."

"So you killed Icarus?" Bad sighed.

"Bad, I had to protect Tommy!" Dream insisted, "the SBI we're after him-!"

Dream quickly cut himself off. Bad stepped forward.

"Why would the SBI be after their own family?" Bad asked, "Dream, what did you do?"

Dream grit his teeth, "listen, I took down the SBI, that's all that matters."

"Are you sure about that?"

Dream looked up to see Icarus smiling at him.

"What!?" Dream yelled, taking a step back.

Icarus laughed, "you really thought I was dead?"

"I know you were dead!" Dream shouted, "I killed you! I took your soul!"

Icarus hummed, stepping closer to the hero, "or so you thought. We're all still alive. All the SBI and Tommy."

"That's impossible..." Dream whispered, "that's impossible! I made sure you were all dead! I even got rid of Tommy!"

"You killed my little brothers?" Icarus frowned.

"You shouldn't be alive!" Dream yelled, backing up, "I know I killed all of you! I have your souls!"

Dream back hit something solid. He felt hands grip his arms.

"Thank you Quackity." Bad said as the shapeshifter shrunk back to his original form, "Dream, you're under arrest for the murders of Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur, and Tommy. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law."

"What!?" Dream looked between the two as Bad handcuffed him, "you tricked me!"

"And you killed civilians." Quackity smirked.

"You have no right to speak, vigilante!" Dream hissed, "they were villains!"

"You framed my son and your best friends." Bad said, "it wasn't good enough to stop the SBI, you had to take out everyone who knew."

Dream fell silent. They won't believe his side of the story anymore. Sapnap and George would tell them everything. It was over.

Tommy was curled up on Tubbo and Ranboo's couch, watching the last bit of Moana. He had been staying there the past two days.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Tubbo asked quietly, handing Tommy some soup.

"I died Tubbo..." Tommy whispered, "I was dead..."

"I know." Tubbo rubbed his friends back, "but you're alive now."

Tommy took a deep breath, "yeah."

The door slammed open, making Tommy flinch. Ranboo ran into the living room, a wide smile on his face.

"Guys I have the best news!" He yelled, his tail wagging.

"What?" Tubbo asked.

"Dream got arrested!" Ranboo told them, "Sapnap and George are free! Well, they lost their hero status, but they're alive!"

"That's amazing!" Tubbo jumped up and hugged the taller.

"But it gets better." Ranboo smiled, looking at Tommy, "Dream didn't simply kill everyone. His power allowed him to take people's soul's, their energy I guess.'

"Okay?" Tommy shrugged, "what about it?"

Ranboo held out a hand, "come on."

Tommy set down his soup, giving Ranboo a strange glance. He followed the tallest out of the apartment. Tommy froze when he saw who was outside.

Wilbur smiled at him, "hey Toms, miss us?"