::NOTES & INTRODUCTION::

THE STORY

- Thank you so much for reading!

- For your convenience, spicy chapters are marked with *

- Story takes place 10 years after the start of MC's journey in Hogwarts Legacy. Contains some game spoilers but the story is mostly completely original.

- The story centers around American Gryffindor April Collins and her life at Hogwarts, rekindling her flame with Sebastian Sallow, relying on bestie Ominis Gaunt, confiding in father figure Professor Sharp, and adventuring with a number of other original and Hogwarts Legacy characters (read on to find out!). 

- A slow burn story that relishes in the atmosphere of day-to-day fluff, smutty romance, and a mysterious, impending external threat for our characters to overcome together.

THE PACE

- When I began, my goal was a chapter a day so chapters start short and quick. Eventually I had to slow down and chapters get beefier.

- I try to post 1x/week or more.

MUSIC

I'm choosing a song to match the vibe of each chapter. You can listen as you read via the YouTube links if you like or follow the playlist linked below.

LINK TO SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: https://linktr.ee/juneymont

VISUALS

Chapters in all caps marked with :: symbols contain visuals for funsies.

You can also check out my boards on Pinterest for our characters and their relationships.

https://pin.it/1B8A41c

COMMENTS & FEEDBACK

adore comments! Please leave your thoughts, feelings, comments, and feedback! I do my best to read them all and respond when I can.

THANK YOU!

Follow me on Instagram and TikTok @juneymont for laughs.