Chapter 31: Finally Not a Dream*

Sebastian's height towers over me like a protective shield as he holds my face with strength and ease

Sebastian's height towers over me like a protective shield as he holds my face with strength and ease. My body melts into his, my hands gripping at the meager fabric of his shirt that separates me from his skin. His kiss is all-encompassing. Dizzying. And under its spell it feels like every part of me has always known what he would feel like against me.

The speed with which my body begins to burn for him is instantaneous. As one of his hands moves to my waist, pulling me into him at my lower back, a dull ember in my toes ignites and melts the core of my knees.

As his other hand slips behind my head, his fingers sliding into my hair, an army of chills cascades down my head and through my face, neck, and chest, standing every hair on end and tensing, hardening my senses and nerves in eager anticipation.

And while his soft, sweet kisses escalate into an insatiable feasting, my heart alights equally, each of us having been starved of the other for far too long. His lips move more eagerly, his kiss deepens, and his tongue becomes more bold, dancing and wrapping around my own. I feel his teeth nibble at my bottom lip, first lightly and then with an urgency that makes him stop with my lips still suspended between his teeth. I feel his chest rising and falling, his breath melding with mine, and I open my eyes to lock with his – brown, deep, and wild – observing me with a thirst that sends every fire within me straight between my legs and I instinctively claw to release his tucked shirt from his waistband.

Goosebumps rise on Sebastian's skin beneath my fingertips as I press my hands onto his toned torso, then slide them around his tight waist and up his warm, muscular back and smile breaks across my mouth in our kiss. I feel his smile in return and his own hands become more confident as a result in their urgent exploration. He moves both of his hands to my waist and grips his way down my body, pressing and squeezing handfuls of my hips, ass, and thighs along his way.

As though following his lead on a dance floor, I instinctively rise myself towards him as his strong hands lift me from just under my glutes. I cling my legs tightly around his waist, and move my hands to either side of his face, our mouths still ardently connected, exploring our years of longing, and barely remembering to breathe, wrapped up in one another, desperate to exhaust each other's mysteries. I nibble on Sebastian's lower lip and surprise myself with how badly I want to bite down harder – a deep, dark compulsion within me that almost urges me to want to drink him in – in every sense.

I pull away, still holding his face, and look into the eyes of the one person with whom I have ever felt entirely seen who, like some inconceivable miracle, is looking at me with the exact same expression.

I move my hands to the buttons at the top of his shirt and deftly begin to release them which seems to send a wild surge of appetite through him and he buries his face in the bend of my neck, latching his teeth softly and sliding his tongue onto my skin. I lean my head away, opening myself to him, and the tightness between my legs begins to burn unbearably with each lick of his tongue, press of his lips, and soft bite of his teeth into me.

"Bash..." I unwittingly beg in a whisper, through a groan that blossoms from deep in my throat. An even more distinct fever surges through him and he carries me towards the bed that coaxes us from its dim, alluring wing.

After a few easy steps, Sebastian's strong arms support me as I slide down his body and I can't help but note the rigidity at the front of his pants that pulls at me like a magnet. I kneel in front of him at the base of the bed, and nimbly press my fingers in a pulsing massage on either side of his neck and shoulders while he looks up at me. I notice a fierce possessiveness flash across his eyes which quickly softens into yearning which motivates his fingers to make quick work of the buttons on my shirt which effortlessly slips off my shoulders, revealing an elegant, champagne-colored corset beneath.

As his shoulders relax under my palpating touch, he groans low and quiet, and carefully begins to work at each of the clasps that run up the front of my corset. It falls to the floor, and Sebastian's arms are wrapped around my exposed torso, pulling me towards him and then bending to press his lips around my stomach, kissing, kissing and kissing, savoring every inch.

His curious hands have unclasped my skirt and it falls to my knees on the bed, leaving me before him in nothing but an elegant lace bra and panties and I almost fall limp with the charge that scorches through me when his even more curious fingers pause to explore the folds between my legs, separated by the thinnest piece of delicate fabric. "Fuuuuck" I moan breathlessly at his touch. I could swear I hear him growl in return.

I feel drunk with wanting him and bring my eyes back to his. I let my fingertips caress and explore his face while he slips his fingers under the lace between my legs and slowly melts me into a docile simmer with his wandering. I trace the freckles on his cheeks while he traces me. I gasp for a breath. His eyes go hungry.

His fingertips press in soft circles while my fingertips trace along every bend of his hairline and he watches me readily as I lean into a surge of bliss he sends to the top of my head. I moan his name softly, "Sebastian," in compliance. He smiles devilishly at the consequences of his actions.

My fingertips grace the soft lines around his eyes while I take in every golden fleck of his gaze that glimmer in a sea of dark, chocolate brown. He lets his eyes close in a tranquil response to my touch, as if basking in the sunlight of my gaze. And I place two soft kisses on each of his closed eyelids before I reach down to stop his heavenly touch from sending me over the edge just yet. "I won't come without you," I whisper into his ear.

I quickly coax his shirt from his shoulders, taking in the impressive sight of his pronounced and subtly striated biceps and delts as it slips to the floor. My fingers dance their way to his chest, where, like a delicious surprise, countless new freckles await to make my acquaintance. For all my daydreams, I'd never considered how his freckles would naturally speckle the tops of his shoulders and frolic across his chest and it makes me smile.

I notice an unusual geometric symbol tattooed on the left side of his chest, and glimpse numbers of other symbols coyly peeking from down the side of his ribs. I follow the impulse to begin to trace them with my finger and feel his body shiver in response.

He opens his clear, focused eyes and breaks into a beaming smile at the sight of my own smile shining down at him. All of the best lines, wrinkles, and dimples relax into face and he tightens his arms around my waist which sends another scorching wave of euphoria through me.

Once again, he lifts me into his body and in a strong, swift motion launches us both to the surface of the bed where he lays me back onto the mass of pillows with such a tender deference that I am rendered powerless to the intoxicating craving I feel pulsing through each of my limbs, fingers, and toes.

How is this not a dream?