Stress Reliever- 3racha❤️‍🔥

REWRITTEN
Plot:
Straykids producers, songwriting, and rap unit, 3racha were working on the final songs of the upcoming comeback. Each of them were stressed as the due date was closing in and they felt like they were no were near done. The units maknae, Han Jisung seemed to notice the stress of his hyungs and decided to try and help them to receive their stress. But not in the way some people would.

Top:
Changbin
Switch:
Chan
Bottom:
Jisung

Kinks & info
Kitten,
Hyung,
Baby,
Teasing (I'm going off by memory and its not that good😭😭)
_______________________
Three members of the 8 member group, Straykids, were sat quietly in different parts of chans studio. The clicking of the mouse and keyboard were often heard as Chan edited and revised the song, ripping of pages were also heard often usually coming from changbin writing in the book stopping to think constantly then just toss the paper away. The little taps of jisungs foot were heard as his leg shook watching as the elder two continued to struggle as he sat there uselessly.

"Jisung-ah!" Jisung looked over to changbin who looked at him sternly, "Yes hyung?" "What have you gotten done so far?" He looked down at his notepad and stared blankly at the empty page. "Jisung, come on we have to finish this up, we don't have all the time in the world." Chan looked back at them briefly then back to his screen shaking his head slightly. "Sorry hyungs, I'm just thirsty, do you guys want anything?" They both shook their heads not looking at him as he left the room. He walked down the halls for the main part where vending machines were. He pulled out the money for three waters for each of them and inserted the money for each of them.

He grabbed each of them holding them in his arms and walked over to the room. Before he entered he stopped at the door setting the waters down and reached for his phone. He scrolled through his contacts for a bit before he called, the phone quickly being answered.

"Hey Sung, what's up?" Felix asked happily through the phone.

"Listen, lix, this might seem a bit weird but like what are some things that can help someone else releive stress."

"Uhm okay, well who is it your trying to help?"

"Chan and Binnie hyung, they're both really stressed right now and I don't really know what to do."

"Alright, well you guys can talk about it journal about it have fun to get your mind off the thing that's stressing you for a while until you've recollected your thoughts meditation exercising? These don't always work for everyone though. There's one that always works for me and jinnie but we don't do it all the time we still do different methods."

"Well? What is it? I want to try the best method possible to help them lix."

"Uhmm we well... we have sex. What we do is the person who is stressed has more control but we don't do whatever carelessly we have safewords and make sure we're both enjoying it."

Jisung let out a giggle, "Alright thanks lix."

"But jisung don't just resort to having sex with them not everyone will-"

Jisung cut him off and hurriedly picked the bottles off the floor and opened the door closing it behind him. He walked over to changbin and stood infront of him holding a water bottle infront of him. "Just set it on the floor Sung." He did as told and put one on chans desk next to him. "Binnie~ can we play a game please please please?" Jisung sat on his lap facing him his arms around his neck. "Jisung we need to work, well play games another time just not now." Jisung gave him a little pout and slowly moved his hips grinding on changbins thighs and sometimes he rubbed there members together heavy sighs coming from him each time.