Drive- MinChan❤️‍🔥❤️

Plot
It's about driving. Iykyk. + Fluffy stuff.

Top
Chan
Bttm
Minho

Kinks/info
Overstim
Biting
________

"..'Yung, faster, faster please hyung..." Minho whined under the older.

"Whatever you want bitch." Chans pace increased shocking the younger of such an inhumane pace.

"Wait- ahah... sl-slowDOWN! OH... Chan.. Chan... I-I.." His voice was soft and quiet at first then loud and whiny.

"You wanted it." Chan groaned thrusting mercilessly into the poor boy who moaned and cried.

"Minie?"

The younger looked up at Chan confused, his lips didn't move, who called him?

"Minie? What's wrong?"

He looked around the scene, dazed and confused, the pleasure he felt just now, seemed to fade. He then watched as chan, who was above him, slowly fade. He then realized everything was slowly fading away.

Then the youngers eyes finally fluttered  open, he slowly realized what had 'happened' just now, wasnt real, he had a wet dream about him and the older.

"Minie? What happened, did you have a nightmare? Oh my, you're so sweaty." Chan said as he turned the other around by his shoulder.

"No, hyung. It-it was a wet dream." His voice quieted down.

Chan scoffed, "About who?"

"Who else would fuck the living shit out of me in my dreams?" Minho said crossing his arms.

"Was I doing it good?" Chan asked, a smirk appearing on his face as he crawled ontop of the younger.

"Didn't you hear me just now?" He looked away from  embarrassment.

Chan was now hovering above him, admiring his features from above, "Ride me." He slid a hand down minhos sweats and under his boxers grabbing minhos semi-hard length.

"It's the middle of the night hyung, and I'm tired right now." Minho said, his breaths shuddering as chan played with the tip.

"I know you're tired but this will wake you up and send you back to sleep, I promise." Chan pulled down the sweats, kicking the blanket that stayed wrapped around his legs.

"Come on it won't hurt." Chan insisted, dragging his finger across the slit. Listening for the small whine that left the youngers mouth.

"Fine, but you HAVE to let me sleep in, or at least not go to work." Minho demanded.

"Alright. Lets hurry it up then." Chan said, forcefully pulling off the youngers boxers, in one Swift motion.

Chan took of his shorts and boxers before sitting next to the younger, eager for this moment. He lifted minho up setting him on his lap, carresing his hips.

They took a moment to stare at one another, before they both closed the gap between them, kissing eachother hungrily. Minhos hands discovered all around chans muscular body, feeling the curves of the hard worked muscle.

"Mmah!.." Minho let out a yelp as a sharp pain was felt on his lower lip. Chan had taken the opportunity to bite the youngers lip, his mouth opening, in what Chan thought, in a seductive way.

Chan dipped his head towards minhos revealed neck, licking from his Adam's apple to his jawline before placing a kiss on his chin. He dipped back to his neck, Kissing his Adam's apple again before sucking and Biting the skin.