Nightmare - Hyunin

If only I could,
I would absorb your pain
and return it to you
as love
  Louise Kaufmann

_______________

"Jeongin~, you can't hide from me forever, baby, in always going to be right behind you, I hope you know that~"

That familiar voice that haunted him day and night was back. She was back for him. And this time, she didn't seem like she was leaving.

I ran past the closed stores along the street, too scared to look back. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping when I opened them, everything would be gone. Everything was back to normal, and she was where she belonged.

I waited a few seconds before opening my eyes. Nothing.

Nothing but the darkness of the night, I had run somewhere very unfamiliar, but somewhere, I felt safer, somewhere I felt I had lost her. I felt relieved panting and gasping for air as I wobbled over to a large boulder.

"You thought you could lose me, didn't you? You thought I wouldn't be able to find you here, is that right?" She sighed, her hands dragging across my trembling body.

"How pathetic you are.. if it weren't for that asshole Hyunjin, you and I would be living as a happily married couple, we'd be running our families' businesses together, not a care in the world... But he just had to come along, didn't he?" She moved next to me, pushing something on the ground in front of me.