Not True - Changhyunlix ❤️‍🔥🪷

REWRITTEN
Plot:
After a stressful week a friend group of 8, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin, all decided that it'd be fun to hangout together that same night. They planned it all before leaving to their own homes, it'd be at Chan, minho, and jisungs shared home, everyone should arrive by at least 8:00. As everyone got to the home, they all started with a simple game of uno, then onto a movie, when suddenly they felt like there was nothing else to do. Han, the most troublesome of the 8, came up with the idea of playing 21 questions. The game started of as normally and innocent as some people would usually start, but Han being a troublemaker that he is, decided to spice it up by saying the most un-innocent and dirty questions like; 'Biggest turn on?' 'Most pleasurable thing about your partner(s)' Changbins answers were probably the best answered question asked, which got each of the members intrigued and asked many more questions about him being the top. But two certain people had had enough of his lies and decided to show their friends what he was really like; a whiny begging bottom.

Changbin:
A dark and edgy looking male with piercings all along both his ears and some on his face, his body was drenched in tattoo ink, and often drank and did drugs and got into fights with others in their school.

Hyunlix:
Both of them were total opposites of changbin, often dressed in pastel or brighter colors, twin blonde hair, skirts crop tops, and never once thought about joining into any of the violence and drugs changbin and some other friends get into. They're more into shopping, cat cafes and fashion.

Tops/doms
Hyunlix
Sub/bottom
Changbine

Kinks
Degrading,Praising,Kissing, Pet Names,Dacryphilia (Sorta),overstimulation, Dp, After care
binniebin11
_________________
"Ahh.. finally! Exams over, now we can do what ever we want!" Jeongin sighed plopping his head down in seungmins lap. "What do you mean? Just because exams are over doesn't mean this years over." Seungmin scoffed playing with the youngers black hair. "Imma fucking slap you." Jeongin looked up at him with a threatening hand raising up. "Stop bickering, but since we have finished that means we have a couple of days before we have to go back to being apart. So what should we do?" Chan asked and looked around.

"Let's go to channie hyungs, well play some games or something." Hyunjin pitched in as he came walking back to the group with Felix. The two were wearing matching outfits that day, a plain white skirt with a slim fitting black longsleeve shirt with white crew socks and chunky heeled ankle strap pumps. (Js search pinterest to see what they look like.) "Mm! Yeah let's do it! Can they hyungs?" He looked to minho and Chan. "Sure jisung, but remember any messes you make with them and leave them you have to clean up. Alright?" Jisung shook his head with a smile. "Guys bring snacks too!" Jisung said before taking another sip of chans drink. "What time should we be there by?" Changbin asked who was sitting in between the matching boys. "Maybe 8 or 9? Depends on how long it takes this one to clean up his mess." Minho said pointing to han.

"Cleaning was never part of this deal hyung!" Han whined. "It always is rat." Hans eyes widened, "You don't call me a rat! I'm your boyfriend remember!" He jumped ontop of minho pushing at his shoulders in annoyance. Minho only laughed at him and soon grabbed onto the youngers arms, stopping them from hitting him anymore. "Alright alright I won't call you that anymore, love." Minho helped him to sit correctly in his lap. "Ugh you guys are so cheesy." Seungmin rolled his eyes. "And your not? How about that time when we were at the carnival and you wan- OW!" Jeongin sprung up to his knees and quickly looked at his boyfriend who pulled his hair a little too hard.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Seungmin laughed at him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry, calm down innie." Jeongin rolled his eyes and slowly laid his head back on seungmins lap. "So when we leave go home bring stuff to your house by 8 or 9  right?" Felix asked again. "Yeah, I'll text you guys at about what time to at least be here by alright?" The rest of them nodded. Alright let's finish our classes then we'll go home and everything." Chan said.