Perfect - Hyunho ❤️

Plot : lovey dovey-ness 💗
(Late) Valentines Day special!!
________________

"Min, wake up, darling." Hyunjin gently brushed away the hair that rested on his forehead.

"What time is it?" Minho asked, turning his head to look at the other.

"9:34, c'mon, get up. I got a surprise for you!" Hyunjin smiled widely, encouraging Minho off the bed.

"A surprise? For what? I didn't forget something, did I?" Minho questioned, fixing his pajamas.

"No, only that today is the best day ever." Hyunjin pushed over the others slippers, waiting as he put them on.

The younger led them out of the room, immediately greeted with a dark hallway lit with small candles outlining a path of flower petals reaching all the way to the living room, which was dimly lit and filled with pink and red things. Pink and red heart balloons, a vase of beautiful red and white roses, rose petals scattered all over the floor, and a large basket surrounded by other things sitting on the coffee table.

"Oh my God! I totally forgot today was Valentine's!" Minho sighed heavily and turned to hyunjin, hugging him tightly, "I haven't gotten you anything yet, I'm sorry, Hyunie. I promise I'll make it up to you throughout the day."

"Darling, it's okay! I don't need anything but your love! Plus, I love giving you things! Don't worry about me, okay? I'm alright with this, just enjoy this for me. That's the best Valentines Day gift to me." He pressed their foreheads together, closing his eyes.

"Okay, but next year I'm going all out just for you." Hyunjin chuckled, "You're going to do more than what I did, huh?"

"Of course I am. I know I am." Minho pecked hyunjins lips before grabbing his hand and walking with him to the living room.

"Oh my! Hyunie, this is so much! Did you set this up this morning? How long did it take?" Minho asked as he looked at each detail in the decorations.

"About an hour and a half? I'm not sure. But do you like it?" Minho smiled widely before embracing the other in a  warm, loving hug. "I more than love it." Hyunjin smiled before pulling the other in a kiss. A loving, soft, and caring kiss.

Hyunjin pulled away and stared into the youngers eyes. "Want your gift?" Hyunjin asked, grabbing a large plastic wrapped basket filled with goodies that was maybe half the size of Minho himself. "Oh my, Hyunie. This is too much." He hesitantly grabbed the basket, tears forming in his eyes.

"Come sit and open it." Hyunjin sat him on the couch behind him. Minho sniffled as he carefully untied the ribbon that tied the top in a bow, carefully removing the plastic off the basket and looking at everything as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Darling, don't cry." Hyunjin wiped away the olders tears. "I-i know, but it's just, so much nearly too much even. It's all so sweet and thoughtful that I can't help but cry." He smiled at the other before going to unpack what was in the basket.

He brought out the biggest thing first, a big bunny plushie. "This is the one I've been wanting from the one store, right!?" Hyunjin nodded, watching Minhos' face light up brighter every time. "I love it so much." Minho set the plush aside, grabbing the next thing, a binder decorated cutely with both of their names written on the cover.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

Minho did so, revealing pictures of the two when they first met in high school along with the past notes the two would send each other, every photographed and or written memories and things the two had together was included in the binder from beginning to the present.