Mafia-⚠️❤️

Plot
Four boys, Chan, Jisung, Felix, & Seungmin were all on their way home from a late party, and them being drunk got them lost on the way. While turning a corner the boys came across a group of suspicious looking men. One of them approached the four with a smug look, flirting with each of them, with others soon joining in. As the men grabbed at them and forcing them away from one another, the screamed and plead for help. The nearly empty town was mostly filled with elders trying to stay out of trouble. Their cries and Pleas were finally answered when four other men pulled the boys away from them, saving them.

Minsung
Jeongchan
Changlix
Seungjin
________________

"Felix hyung~.." Jisung giggled at his own words, "Hyung? You're!...my hyung!" Felix pointed to him in confusion. "Jiji, do you**even know where your **going?" Chan asked, hiccuping and walking unsteady. Jisung turned around drastically, "HYUNG!" Jisungs yell scared the rest of them making them jump and look at him. "Im.. Han! Of course, I know to go where." He mixed up his words smiling confidently. "H-hyungs.. can we sit down a bit... I'm tired." Seungmin groaned crouching down on the cement, just to be brought back up by Felix. "Were- were almost home. Right Hannie?" Jisung nodded skipping along the cement with Chan trying to keep up with him. Seungmin continued to groan as Felix pulled him along.

The four reached a corner, jisung turned first but immediately stopped which confused the others. They rushed to his side looking at what ever he was looking at. They all stared at a group of suspicious looking men, most of them were smoking cigarettes or vapes, or fighting with one another. One of them noticed the four staring. He seemed to notify the others before walking over to them on his own, it startled the four, they tried to move away but couldn't, they were frozen in fear. As the man stopped infront of Jisung, Chan grabbed his arm starting to pull him away while pushing the other two behind him. "Don't leave, I just want to talk." Seungmin scoffed,"Well- well we dont! So go away!" He shook his head, "Listen, if all four of you come with me and my friends here, we won't hurt you, well keep you safe. We just want to... pleasure you. How about it?" Chan pulled jisung closer to him taking steps away.

He smiled smugly before grabbing jisungs arm and yanking him away from Chan. Jisung let out a yelp, and the three others tried to pry him off of jisung. Which just led more of the men to come over pulling each of them away. "S-Stop! LET GO!" Seungmin yelled squirming to get out of his grasp. As they each kept yelling screaming and fighting, one of the men holding Chan pulled out a gun from his pocket, holding it to his head, "Shut it before we blow his brains out!" Each of them froze staring at him and chan. "Much better." He kept the gun up to him, "Let's go." He held chan close to him tightly starting to walk away with him. Jisungs, Felix and seungmin's, faces were tear stained, scared for theirs and chans lives. Only the faint quiet sobs were heard in the late night, until there was a voice that interrupted it.

"Yah! What's going on here? Don't you know the elders are trying to sleep!?" A voice called out. Everyone turned around, four other men stood at the corner. As they walked up to them, their faces had become more clear. "Let us buy them off you." A red haired male spoke up. He was dressed in a beige trench coat, a white turtle neck underneath, and belted black trousers. The one holding the gun thought for a moment. "How much are we talking?" The raid haired male raised his eyebrow "What do you think?" "10 million won. For each." Another one of them sighed, "The money will be transferred by tomorrow." He was muscular, with brown hair, wearing a two piece suit with the blazer draped over his shoulders.

The men looked at one another before agreeing and handing over the four. "Please them well." One of them said giving them a wink. As they walked away to a van, one of them groaned in annoyance, pulled out a gun and shot at them. Chan was next to him and flinched at each shot, coming closer to him in fear. They each watched in terror of the never ending events. As the shots stopped and each of the men were lying dead on the floor, seungmin gave out a terrible cry, "Chan hyung..." Seungmin cried running over to him. Jisung and Felix ran to each other sobbing on their shoulders as they tightly held eachother trembling. The four --who felix and jisung called-- rich men watched everything evolve. Jisung and Felix held eachothers hands as they walked over to Chan and seungmin who were sitting gainst the concrete wall. Chan was the most put together still with tear filled eyes and trembling hands, he looked up at the four, "Please let us go home.. were scared." One of them walked over, His hair was dark and slicked back with some strands hanging out, wearing a dark three piece suit. "I'm sorry if we scared you, but you have to come home with us." He crouched down next to Felix setting his hand on chans shoulder, rubbing it gently. "We won't hurt you we promise, were not like them." Felix pushed him away from the both of them, "But you just killed them! How are you not like them!?" The man stood back up, "We haven't dragged you into a van with a gun pointed to your head, and were not taking you to please you the way they did. And we only killed them because they're assholes who only look for sex or money."