Bratz!- Chanmin ft Woosan❤️‍🔥

Plot
Christopher Bahng and Choi San are the owners of Chan & San Industries, they're both known worldwide for their major deals and branding strategies, but the more their company grows the more the team is to grow. They found that they needed their own managers. After using the many methods of promoting their hiring, they started interviewing one person after the other. They suddenly came to the conclusion of hiring two men that caught their eyes. Kim Seungmin and Jung Wooyoung. After years of working together, they realized that they had fallen in love, Wooyoung and San fell in love and became inseparable. Chan and Seungmin slowly grew closer and closer, finally getting out the words; "I love you." Whilst in an important brand meeting, the younger two had suddenly become playful, bickering and fighting with their hands under the table, letting out subtle giggles, and kicking eachothers feet. It obviously annoyed the elders, and those in the room who caught on soon. The meeting was postponed due to them, it angered the hopeful two to have to postpone something so important to the company.

Tops
Chan & San
Bttms
Seungmin & Wooyoung

Kinks/info
Teasing
Degrading

** -- Means whispering btw.
____________

"San-ah, the meeting starts soon, do you want a coffee, or something?" Wooyoung looked at him as they walked into an elevator.

"It's alright Woo, the meeting won't take long so we can just get something later." San wrapped his arm around his shoulder, resting his head on Wooyoung's as the elevator arose.

The elevator dinged just two floors before their desired floor, letting others in, though the only others were Chan and Seungmin, CEO and Managers.

"They're waiting in the conference room already, just a heads up." Chan said looking at his watch.

"He's early though, like way early." Wooyoung said looking at him.

"I know."

The elevator dinged once again, letting the four walk out onto the floor and to the conference room.

"Minnie, me and Sannie are going on a dare after this, I can't wait for this to be over im so happy!" Wooyoung whispered to seungmin.

"Aish, everyday you go on a 'date' with San, and everyday you act the same way, excited. Its like a teenage girl going on her first date with a jock." Seungmin rolled his eyes at the older.

"You're just jealous Sannie takes me wherever I want to." Wooyoung scoffed crossing his arms.

"Why would I be jealous, Channie let's me get and do whatever I want, he spoils me more than San hyung spoils you!" Seungmin huffed out.

The two money makers turned around and laughed at the bickering two.

"Alright, let's calm down. You guys can brag more after, alright? This is an important meeting that we DONT want to mess up alright?" Chan assured.

The two nodded with slight smiles on their faces.

San held the door for the three, letting them walk in before walking in himself, closing the door behind him.

As they entered a man stood up from his seat, smiling as he reached his hand out. "Ah Mr. Bahng, Mr.Choi, what a pleasure it is to have finally met!" The two shook his hand before taking their seats across the table.

"Today I've brought my assistant, Baek Royeun. He'll just help me determine, aging has its flaws." He chuckled.

The two let out a small laugh as well before introducing their assistants. "Well, these are our assistants, Jung Wooyoung, and Kim Seungmin. Wooyoung works with San, and Seungmin works with me."