Me & You- Jeongchan

Me and you've been together a long time and you know what? We can get a little lightweight thing going on if we really put  our hearts to it. If you try and I try. Girl, there's no telling how far we can go.
____________
The front door burst open for the two lovers. "Okay, okay now, one foot at a time... take off your shoes quickly... let me help you with your jacket." Jeongin carefully helped his drunken husband. After his jacket and shoes were off, Chan walked himself over to the sofa, throwing himself against the black cushions.

"Okay..." Jeongin smiled, finding the older rather adorable. He walked over to the drunk one and looped his arms around, chans body, lifting him up.

With his drowsy and drunk lover in his arms, jeongin made his way to their shared room. He passed through the room and into a connected bathroom. He sat Chan onto the counter top, still supporting his body.

"Baby, wake up for me, I need to start the shower and get our other clothes." Jeongin gently shook the older's shoulders.

"I'm up, don't worry, love, go get our stuff. I'll sit right here." Chan assured him. Jeongin smiled and turned around, opening the glass shower door and turning the knob. The water sprayed out from the shower head, and he put his hand under the flowing water to test it at first, obviously cold.

"Alright, I'll get our clothes while we wait for the water to warm up. I'll be back, sit tight for me, babe." Jeongin rubbed the older's thigh before leaving.

Jeongin quickly ran through their closet and drawers for new sets of clothes. He made his way back, expecting to see Chan waiting for him on the counter, watching the glass panels of the shower fog up. At first, he couldn't find Chan, only when he turned to the shower, had he seen him, fully naked under the running warm water.

"Hey love~ wanna join me in the shower? We can get nice and relaxed and clean..." Chan giggled, opening the door of the shower.

"That was my plan, baby. Close the door first so water doesn't get on the floor." Jeongin undressed himself, keeping an eye on Chan who drew on the fogged glass walls.

"I'm coming in now!" Jeongin laughed, stepping into the warm shower with Chan.

"Give me kisses." Chan brought Jeongin directly under the stream of water with him, hugging his body.

"Kisses? Where? Where do you want kisses? Here?" Jeongin kissed his cheek. "Or how about here?" He kissed his neck. "No? What about here, then?" Jeongin kissed his forehead.

"No, kiss me here!" Chan kissed Jeongins lips with a smile.

"Ooh! You want me to kiss you there? Why didn't you just say so, baby?" Jeongin laughed, kissing his lips. Chan smiled after, tucking his head into jeongin's neck. 

"I love you... it's like i'm back with my mom." Chan kissed his neck. 

"I love you, too. And so does your mom, your dad, your brother and sister. Now, how about we get clean, you reek of alcohol." Jeongin rubbed chans arm, grabbing the shampoo.  

He put some into his hand and lathered it into chans hair. "Baby, when are you going to leave your natural hair as is? Your curls are so pretty, but you always straighten them out. It makes me sad that I only get to see them at home." He sighed massaging the soap into his hair.

"But if I do leave my natural hair when we go out then everyone else see's it, my curly hair is only for you, love." He pouted. 

"Oh baby, if that's the case, then we're not going out anymore. I want to see your curls day and night, only Me and You." Jeongin pecked the others cheek. "Head back and eyes closed." Chan let his head back, letting the younger wash his hair out.

---

"Dry your hair with the towel and wrap it around your waist, after that brush your teeth and get dressed, baby." Jeongin handed him a towel, wrapping his own around his waist, then going to brush his teeth.

He felt the older rub his body up against him. "What is it baby? Whats wrong?" Jeongin looked back. "Wanna make love with you, just once tonight." Chans arms wrapped around his abdomen. 

"Not tonight baby, your still not sober enough. You drank quite a bit tonight." Jeongin wiped his mouth with a towel before turning around in his arms, facing him. "Maybe tomorrow, when your sober, but tonight we're just going to relax until we fall asleep." Chan pouted.

Jeongin smiled and kissed chans pouty lips, caressing his cheeks. "We have to get dressed for bed now." Jeongin was about to walk away when chan lifted him up off of his feet, cradling his bum, wrapping his legs around his waist.

"Its alright baby, I can walk myself." Chan was persistent to Jeongin's words, keeping his arms firmly around him. "Are you upset, cause your not sober enough?" Chan set him on the bed tossing him the clothes he grabbed earlier, dressing himself in his own clothes.

"Oh~ so your giving me the silent treatment eh?" Jeongin dressed himself, keeping his eyes on chan as he went to lay on the bed.

"Come on baby, you can't ignore me forever!" Jeongin rushed to Chan's side, rubbing his hips.

"Sing me a song." Chan looked at him.

"A song? What song do you want?" Jeongin asked cuddling close, pulling the covers over both their bodies.

"Can you sing Me and You by Brenton Wood?" Jeongin chuckled knowing it was the same song Chan sang for him on their first anniversary. 

"English is hard for me, but i'll do it just for you babe." He wrapped his arms around Chan, hugging him close.

"Me and you
Let's get away, from it all
Me and you
Having a ball
You know, we've been together a long time and you know what?
We can get a lil' lightweight thing going, if we really put our hearts to it
If you try and I try, girl there's no telling how far we can go
Remember those lovin' fools Romeo and Juliet?
They thought they had a thing goin' but they just didn't know
They couldn't visualize they had no idea how it could really be but we know
Me and you
Let's get away
Me and you
Having a ball (oh, yeah)
Yes lord, we know don't we darlin'?
We won't be wasting our time fussin' and fightin' like other people
We're gonna be to bust being in love
Because this is the real thing we found the groove
We move each other, we turn each other on
This could last forever, all we need to do is give some kind of sign, yes love
And from then on baby it's easy, let's talk about me and you
Me and you
Let's get away
Me and you, heaven above
Oh yeah, me and you, baby

Me and You"

Chan was fast asleep in Jeongins arms, snoring quietly.

"I love you baby, forever and always." 

--------------

I've always listened to songs by Brenton Wood with my dad staying up late and sitting with him on the couch. I miss doing that sm.

My requests are still very much open, tell me what you want in it and it'll be done in a flash! (And by in a flah i really mean two to three business weeks. >_<)