Kitten Loves Attention- OT8 🪷

Plot
Minho had a rough day, and when he came back to the shared home with his seven friends, he couldn't help but cuddle up with Chan and love the way he pampered him, loving the warmth that he gave to him.

____________

"Minho! Hurry up and serve those customers!" The cook yelled to him through the clouds of smoke. Minho turned around, nodded, grabbed a notepad, turned back around, and heading to the family.

"Hi, how many?" Such a dumb question there's obviously four plus an infant.

"Four, plus a highchair please?" The mother said sweetly.

"Alrighty, we have a table open right over here, follow me." He.led them to a table by the glass windows at the corner of the store.

"Here's the highchair," he set it down next to the mother, "What can I get for you to drink?"

"Minho! Foods ready!" The cook yelled again, he turned to look quickly then turned back to the family.

"Sorry about that, so what would you like ma'am?" He apologized giving a smile.

"Can I please have a water and, what do you want sweetie?" She asked her daughter.

"I want juice, can I have juice?" She asked him.

"Of course! Orange, apple or cranberry?"

"Orange please!" She smiled.

"Alright, and for you sir?" He asked writing down the drinks.

"I'll have soda, and another Orange juice for him." He looked to his son who stared out the window.

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks soon." He put the pad and pen in the pockets of his apron, and walked to the counter grabbing a tray and placing the plates of food on top.

He carefully took it to a table he served earlier, "Alright, I have two kids kimbap, kimchi-jjigae, fried chicken, and samgyeopsal." I set the kimbap rolls infront of the two children, the chicken infront of an older sibling, kimchi-jjigae in the middle, and samgyeopsal infront of the mother.

"Is there anything else you need? Bowls and spoons?" He asked the mother.

"Yes please."

Minho smiled and walked away going to grab the cutlery but was stopped by his co-worker.

"Minho, I told boss you could cover my shift for me, thanks hyung!"

"Wait wait wait, Yeosan,Yeosan, I can't be doing that! I'm not getting paid for the time I'm covering for you! Plus I'm the only one here! You really think I can do this all alone with this crappy fucker!?" He looked over to where the cook stood.

"I'll give you half my pay, alright? Okay thanks hyung." Yeosan pat his shoulder before leaving.

"Wait wait Yeosan!" By then the younger had already exited the building.

"Hey minho! You have a lot to do! Hurry up!" The cook yelled. Minho quickly went and  piled more food on the tray along with the cutlery for the family, taking everything to each table.

Fuck you yeosan, why today? Of all days why the busiest day? I better get half your pay bitch.

"Minho- yah!"

"Excuse me? Waiter?"

"I didn't order this!"

"Hurry it up!"

"Table for six please."

"What can I get for you today?"

"Waiter?"