Stress Reliever - BinChan ❤️‍🔥

REWRITTEN
Pt2 to Stress Reliver obvi
Plot
While relieving some stress with the youngest of the sub unit, 3racha, changbin found some toys belonging to the eldest. He knew that if he had them, he used them, so after their stress relief changbin took them back to the dorms without any of them noticing. After entering their room and locking the door, he left Chan on the bed while dumping the toys on the bed.

Top:
Changbin
Bottom:
Chan

Kinks / info
Hyung
Slut
Baby/ pretty baby
Aftercare
_____________________
Just because we finished with jisung doesn't mean I'm finished with you yet..

Changbin climbed ontop of him, chans legs in between his. He first admired the man infront of him, before he had started discarding the elder of his clothes. As his shirt was taken off, his exposed body chilled from the cold, waking him up. "Binnie, what- what are you doing?" He asked in a whisper. "That's not what you call me is it?" Chans eyes widened at the tone of voice, he knew what it meant, "Sorry hyung, b-but we just did it why are-" changbin cut him off, "You remember these?" He grabbed the dildo from the bed showing it to him. His eyes widened at the sight, "W-where'd you find that?" He asked with shuddering breathes.

"What do you mean where? You know where you had these don't act clueless." He said sternly, "You have them hidden, which mean you use them, right?" Chan nodded and changbin scoffed. "There's no way this rubber thing can feel better than me." He placed the tip of it at chans lips tapping them with it. "Suck it, since you love it so much." Chans mouth hesitantly opened letting the dildo in. Changbin controlled the toy moving it in and out, going fast or going slow, and how deep. Chan often gagged on the toy, making him let out a tiny cry and sometimes a tear. Changbin had stopped and took away the toy a string of saliva still connecting the two.

"You wanna use the vibrator or me next?" He asked him taking off his clothes, once(O+T=<3) again revealing his muscular body. "Y-you hyung, I always want you." Chan said shyly, blush creeping onto his cheeks. "You're such a slut. Move over." Chan did as told moving himself over letting changbin sit against the headboard. "Come ride me." Changbin gestured for Chan to come closer. Chan crawled over to him, changbins legs in between his, his hands rested on his muscular shoulders, and he looked into the dark lustful eyes of changbins.

"N-no lube hyung?" Chan asked him, he just gave the elder a smirk before chans body had jerked up with a surprised moan. Changbin had inserted three of his fingers in at once. "See how easily I put in three fingers? You really are slutty." Changbin pulled out his fingers and slapped chans ass harshly making him whince. "Ready?" Chan nodded. He lifted him up positioning his cock at his entrance, letting Chan slowly fall on him. Chan almost immediately started bouncing up and down on him slowly keeping his eyes on changbins as they studied his body like a book. Chan to him no longer looked like he had much muscle, he looked soft and squishy to him. Changbin rested his hands at chans moving hips, and quickly connected their lips.

The kiss immediately started out hot, changbin aggressively leading him on. This kiss made Chan want more and more, he sped up his bouncing ignoring how his knees started to feel jelly like. His moans grew louder, but muffled by the kiss. Changbin pulled away, Chan following him trying to keep their lips connected, but gavs a poit at the loss. Changbin noticed the olders shaky knees as he moved, he held onto his hips again and thrusted up into him, a louder moan following, "H-hyung please-" A moan interrupted him, "What do you want?" Chans head was laid in the crook of changbins neck, and his hands harshly gripped onto the youngers shoulders. "P-please, give me m-more hyung. Please please.." Changbin smirked stopping his thrusts, prying Chan away from his chest.

"What more can I give you slut? Want me to fuck you mercilessly from behind as you cum over and over, or do you want someone else other than me to fuck you better? What do you want, huh?" Chan panted for a moment before  speaking, "The first one, please hyung?" Changbin let out a chuckle, "Fucking slut, get on your hands and knees now." He demanded, in which the older quickly obeyed, changbin walked around to his bum giving it a couple harsh smacks to each cheek. Chan loved this type of aggressiveness from changbin. Within a quick second Chan felt the tip of changbins cock brushing against his ass before completely slamming in thrusting in and out in an inhumane pace, holding on tightly to chans waist.