Mafia pt 2 ❤️⚠️

Plot: The four drunk dazed boys, whom almost found themselves in trouble the night before, had woken up mid day, after some time of arguing and bickering, they were all able to sit in one room peacefully. They were able to converse the situation with obvious disagreements. Though it was tough for some of them to form some type of bond, they found the ability to in different and unique ways.

Minsung
Jeongchan
Changlix
Seungjin
This part will focus more on Minsung &Jeongchan. The next part will focus on Changlix and Seungjin :q
___________________

Jisung pov
I had woken up, slowly my eyes opened, adjusting to the natural lights entering through the window. It seemed to be mid day. I looked around, still a bit dazed, though I was able to figure that I was no longer in a familiar home to me. As I continued laying on the bed, confused and hungover, I heard silent sounds coming from afar and a slight waft of cooked food trickling through the cracks of the doors.

"I'm so hungry... but where even am I, though?"

For a moment, I paused, listening for a bit. Footsteps. Coming towards here. They got louder, meaning they're getting closer... and closer... until they stopped. Then, two soft knocks.

"Jisung? Are you awake?...yet?" The voice was unfamiliar and hesitant to speak, like they didn't know what to say or how to say it.

"Who are you?.. And where am I?" I asked, staring at the door as the handle turned.

The door slowly swung open, revealing the one behind the door.

"Lee Minho. Your mind is probably a little fogged since you were so drunk last night. So you probably don't really 'remember' me." He finished his sentence, though with a cold expression, he seemed to try and give a smile.

"Oh, uhh, your friends are downstairs. Do you need help downstairs or..?" He awkwardly motioned his body in all sorts of directions.

"Why would I need help? I don't even know you! And - and you don't even know me! Why am I even here? Take me back home!" He sighed, stepping back.

"Where are my friends! You better not have done anything to them!" I yelled, probably reaching downstairs as fast footsteps raced towards here.

The door swung open Felix first in the door. "Sungie! What's wrong? Are you hurt? You peice of shit! Did you hurt him!?" Felix growled, looking at minho.

"Hey, hey, hey, let's not get too ahead of ourselves. How about we let jisung explain what happened?" Chan suggested sitting next to the both of us on the bed.

"Hyung, why are we here? How does that idiot know my name? Who are they?" I asked, looking at each unfamiliar face in the room.

"How about we talk about this downstairs?" Minho suggested, but I wasn't having it with him cause who even was he to me? A murderer?

"SHUT UP!"

The room was silent, and everyone looked at me or him. It was pretty tense.

"Didn't you want to know why you're here!? Didn't you wanna go home!? Aren't you the one who's asking who we are!? For fucks sake someone has enough decency to  save your life and all you can do is yell and screech about every single thing like a little baby!" He yelled, his eyebrows furrowing in anger.

"Yah, hyung calm down. He's just scared." Hyunjin grabbed onto his arm, unsure on how this would unfold.

Minho sighed heavily, looking at every face present in the room before shaking off hyunjins grasp on his arm and storming out, slamming the door behind him.

"We'll leave you guys here to talk or whatever. We'll go calm him down." Hyunjin turned to look at seungmin behind him, patting his shoulder before leaving.