I

The rain from outside was the only thing heard in the little coffee shop. People walking fast to their home because of the cold weather. Bella was the only one working tonight since Jennifer, her coworker, simply didn't want to work so that leaves little Bella all to herself.

She was cleaning the tables owning to the fact that two customers just had left after they had coffee and a cake on the side. It was an old couple yet they were so in love. Bella hoped to have something like that someday. Love. She really couldn't imagine that someone could love her including her being in love with somebody.

Bella was so lost in her thoughts that she did not hear a customer enter until the bell started ringing.

She quickly went to the register and mentally prepared herself for the social interaction.

Bellah took a deep breath in but did not look up to the customer.

" Finally." A deep voice murmured on the other side of the register.
Bella, being a little nervous uttered " H-hello, welcome to Aroma M-mocha what can I-i get you?" and finally looking up at the customer.

Dark hair. Tall. Handsome. Pretty.

And Tattoos. Lots of tattoos.

Brown doe eyes looking up at him while deep blue eyes are studied Bella's perfect features.

She began to get nervous with his intimate stare so she decided to speak up.

"S-Sir?" she stuttered.

Lorenzo stopped staring and went back to saying his order.

" Tall black coffee, to go." His voice soften.

" W-will that b-be all for you ?" She mumbled.

He only nods and continued to stare at her. He just couldn't stop. She was so beautiful and breathtaking.

She walks back to the kitchen and starts preparing his coffee. Bella was nervous to walk back to him because she couldn't believe that someone could be so gorgeous yet look so intimating. She finally walks back to him and places the coffee on the counter.

A soft whisper came from her " That w-will be $3.49, s-sir." Lorenzo being his generous self placed a $20 bill in her hands, took his coffee and walked out of the shop without another word from him.

To say that Bella was in shook would be an understatement since she was so much more. He just tipped her more than $15. That was the most she has ever gotten. Most customers would tip her maybe $2 or simply nothing which she is used to since tipping is only an option.

She was really great full for these $15 dollars. " Maybe I can get whiskers and I a new blanket."  She quietly giggled to herself. Whiskers being her stuffed animal. It was a grey cat that she got when she was only 4 years old. She was so excited.

A litte while later she began to clean the shop since it closes soon. Bella was so exhausted for the reason that still many customers came in which never happens at this hour. A group of teenagers which were a little younger than Bella also came in and a few filtered with her together with a judged look from the girls of the group. She felt like she needed to cry. She hated her sensitive self as consequence of crying at every little thing.

She locked the doors of the shop and began to walk to her home. She did not own a jacket which leaves her freezing in the cold weather in mid december. Her feet were hurting including her head which was pounding. She just wanted to go home and cuddle with Wiskers.

604 words!!

First chapter done. How did you like it?

Marwa<3