IV

Lorenzo woke up  early as usual. He always wakes up at 5a.m because he likes to work out before his day starts. After freshening up in his luxurious bathroom he went down to his privat gym. Today he worked for shoulders and back which was his favorite.

After two hours he was finished and decided to take a shower. He couldn't wait to see Bella. His sweet sweet Bella. He can't wait to make her his and wake up next to her everyday.

He then worked a little from home. He owed a huge marketing business which was sometimes stressful.

Before he knew it, it was time to pick his little angel up.
He walked up to his many cars and again chose the black one. It was Bella's favorite so of course he'd choose that one.

15 minutes later he arrived in front of Bella's apartment and waited for her.

5 minutes had gone by.

Then 10 minutes.
He began to get worried.

After 20 minutes he had enough. He walked up to her apartment searched her name on the little tags and went up to her door.

,, Bella?" he called but received no response. ,, Bella" he called louder again. No answer. He tried to open it himself but it was locked. He sighed until he had an idea. Lorenzo moved back a bit, raised his foot and kicked down the door.

They're she is. Passed out on the fucking living room floor.

,, Mierda." He cursed.
[shit.]

He run up to her shook her a little bit but got nothing. He checked her pulse and luckily it was there. He picked her up, walked down the stairs and put her into the backseat of his car. He reminded himself to always put a blanket into his car now when something like that happens. If it happens again. He will try his best to not let anything bad happen to his sweet angel.

He drove fast back to his home but still drove carefully. After they arrived he picked her up again, walked up the stairs of his home and placed her on his comfortable bed, pulled the covers up, gave her a forehead kiss and whispered into her ear. ,, It's okay, little angel. You're okay. You're safe."

She didn't had shoes on and he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable if she wakes up with different clothes. Lorenzo put a glas of water on the bedside table and tried to wake her up.

He creased her face with his hands and called for her again. ,, Bella, baby. Wake up, for me, please."

Slowly but surely she squirmed a bit and he said her name a little louder this time. ,, Bella." She then finally opened those pretty eyes of hers and looked so exhausted. His poor little baby.

,, Hi, sweetheart." he whispered. Bella was so confused. ,, W-what h-happened?" she stuttered. She felt so lightheaded and dizzy. In addition to that she was so hungry. All of her money goes into the rent of her apartment so she barely has anything to feed herself. She sometimes eats at the café but it's always just a little piece of cake so no one notices.

,, I found you passed out, Bella. Do you know the reason for that? " he asked softly. She did know why it happened. But she didn't want to tell him so she shrugged slightly and avoided eye contact.

He cupped her face again and looked into her beautiful eyes. ,, Baby, please tell me i need to know the reason, so that it won't happen again. " he pleaded. ,, I-I didn't e-eat anything." She gave voice to. His eyebrows furrowed . ,, When was the last time you ate anything?" he asked with a demanded voice.

,,U-uhm 3 d-days ago.." she whispered hoping that he didn't hear it. Lorenzo took a deep breath in to relax him self because he was so mad. Not mad at her. He could never be mad at her. Just mad at the fact that she either can not afford anything to eat or forces herself not to eat anything. Both of them were terrible reasons. ,, Angel, why didn't you eat? Did you forget?" he asked carefully and not wanting to push it. He wanted to know the reason so he could help her making it better.

,, N-no I didn't f-forget. I u-uhm don't h-have a- uhm-" she paused a bit. ,, I-I don't h-have a l-lot o-of m-money." She blurted out. Not liking how it sounds. Does that make her pathetic? Because she really did feel so. ,, Baby. There is nothing to be ashamed about, alright? It's okay. It will get better i promise." He will make it better.

,, Are you feeling better ?" he wanted to know. Bella nodded and added ,, a-a little y-yeah." 

,, Good. Would you like to eat now, little baby?" he asked. ,, P-please." she expressed and adding a little nod. Lorenzo was relived he didn't want to push her into eating but she had to eat something.

After they both went to his kitchen Lorenzo immediately started cooking pasta for her. Family recipe. He's italian after all. While he cooked for her, Bella was still looking at his house. It was so beautiful and luxurious. So different from her apartment. It looked so comfy and warm.

Finally, the pasta was finished and Lorenzo sat next to Bella. ,, Can I feed you, angel?" he asked. She blushed but nodded anyways. He smiled at her cuteness and begab feeding her.

,, Is it good?" he wanted to make sure everything is perfect. ,, I-it's p-perfect." she complemented him. ,,Thank you baby." he spoke. He feeds her the whole plate and made sure she drank a lot of water.
He then took her to the couch and wrapped her in a soft blanket. ,,You just relax , okay? I'll be right back i'm going to clean a bit, alright angel?"

,,B-But I can h-help you, Lorenzo. C-can I h-help, please?" She uttered. His gaze soften. His sweet baby. ,, Of course you can help, baby but I want you to relax before. Your body is exhausted and needs rest. Maybe next time, sweetheart" he came out with. Bella thought about it for a moment and then eventually agreed.

Some time later Lorenzo was finally finished and walked back to his baby. Only to find her asleep. He chuckled under his breath and went up to her. Lorenzo pushed a strand of hair out of her face and admired her beauty for a moment.

Her long lashes and her beautiful round face with chubby cheeks. After that he picked her up and walked up to his room again to place her onto his bed. Lorenzo then walked up to the door again until he heard a faint whisper coming from little Bella.

,, s-stay please L-Lori." she said in a sleepy voice. His heart fluttered. She had a nickname for him. It was the cutest thing he had ever heard in his entire life.

He walked back to her, got comfortable next to Bella and she unconsciously cuddled up to him. Lorenzo smiled, closed his eyes and dropped into the best slumber he had in a very long time.

1219 Words!!

Thank you so much for your support im literally going to cry omg.

Also I love the nickname lori it's so cute.

I loved this chapter I hope you do too!