VI

After the credits rolled up Lorenzo shut the TV and looked down to his baby. Bella looked up and smiled sweetly at him. She noticed how his face immediately softened and relaxed. ,, You liked the movie, angel?" She nodded fast ,, Y-yeah it was s-so good. Are t-there more l-like these?" She questioned.

God, she really didn't watch many movies. ,, Yeah, sweetheart there are 7 more movies. If you want to watch then we can, baby." Lorenzo secretly loved the Harry potter movies. Both as a child and as an adult.
,, P-please, yes." She gasped. Excited of what the other movies are about. ,, But for now you need to get ready, angel you have to work in an hour." He reminded her. Lorenzo didn't want to get up himself because why would he. He's in the most comfortable position with his sweet Bella.

Her face fell. She really didn't want to go to work. Sometimes the customers are mean and her boss too.

Lorenzo, of course, noticed it but did not say anything. He will do something about it. It could not go on like that. ,, Come on, sweetheart. I will drop you off." He told her and tapped her back a little.

After Bella had changed and got her things ready she walked down again to see that Lorenzo was already waiting for her. ,, Ready?" He asked as she nodded. Bella just needed put her shoes on. Well she tried to put her shoes on but it just didn't work. She started to get frustrated and whined a little. Looking up at Lorenzo to see that he just watched her with a smile on his face. He found it amusing. ,, Need help, baby?" He smiled as she nodded and added a quiet ,,P-please, lori."

He got on his knees and tied the shoe laces for her. ,,T-thank y-you." She added. ,, You're welcome, baby." He responded.

Lorenzo opened the door for her and got in himself. After a 15 minute drive they arrived and he parked in front of the shop so that she didn't had to walk so much. ,, Okay, baby I will see you at 8 p.m alright?" He wanted to make sure that he remembered at what time she finishes her shift. ,, Y-yeah." She answered him not really wanting to work. ,, It will be okay, sweetheart I promise. Remember to drink enough and to eat something, please." ,, I-I will, lori. P-promise." She promised him. ,, Okay, angel then off you go. I'll see you soon." He smiled. ,, B-bye." She cutely waved at him.

Right when she entered the shop she heard how Lorenzo drove away. She took a deep breath in and prepared herself for the shift.

Just when she wanted to put her back and jacket of she heard her boss arguing with someone. Bella hated loud yelling and arguing. It made her nervous and is sometimes the reason for a panic attack.

,, You know what, Jennifer? You're fucking fired. Get the hell out of my shop." Bella heard as she gasped.
Jennifer is fired? She was kind of glad and relived to hear that since Jennifer isn't the kindest person.

,, Fine! I didn't do much anyway. Fuck you and your stupid shop, Jon" Jennifer stormed of. Bella flinched and quickly pretended that she didn't heard anything and turned back around. Until she heard Jennifer coming up to her. ,, You little bitch of course you heard everything." She told her. ,, N-no I-I s-swear." Bella was so scared that's why her stutter got worse. ,, Don't fucking lie! I know you did. Well I hope your happy because now I don't have a fucking job" Bella flinched again. She hated curse words. Tears swelled up in her eyes even though she tried to push them away.

,, Oh my fucking god. Do you have to cry at literally everything ?! I'm not even doing anything!" She yelled as she laughed. She was really laughing.

Bella's lips wobbled and she couldn't handle it anymore. Maybe she was right? Maybe she's really too sensitive. Does Lori think so ? She hopes not..

She ran to the bathroom to calm herself down and luckily Jennifer didn't follow her so she just left the shop. It really could not get any worse.