XII

Lorenzo parked the vehicle in front of the mall with the both of them in it. Bella started to get nervous though. Playing with her hands, biting her lips and started to breath very heavily. ,, What's wrong, my sweet girl?"

,, Uhm I-Im nervous to go i-in." She confessed him. The many cars that are parked all over the parking lot made her nervous. Her anxiety was a really bad thing. She absolutely hated talking to new people and going to places where many people were. Sure some people also don't actually love to talk to new people but Bella was the kind who literally despised it.

,, I am here, Bella. Nothing will happen to you. You have me to protect you, little one. I will be next to you the whole time hmm. I can't leave my baby alone now, can I?" He assured Bella while pushing some hair behind her ear. Those words made her feel better, still nervous but better.

,, You want to be a brave for me, sweetheart? Hmm?"

Bella immediately nodded her head. She loved doing things for him and making him proud. It made her feel really good about herself.

,, Words, bambina." Lorenzo ordered.
[Baby.]

Her stomach fluttered. ,, Sí, lori." She smiled. Bella began to learn more Italian. Lorenzo couldn't be any more proud and smiled at her.

,, Good girl."

Bella blushed and smiled a little.

,, You like being praised, don't you, baby?" He asked even though he already knew the answer.

Bella shrugged and avoided his stare.

He creased her chubby cheeks and smirked at her. Lorenzo got out of the car, quickly went to the other side and opened the door for her. He held his hand out for her while she smiled cutely at him.

Walking into the mall, hand in hand of course, Bella moved closer to her man for comfort. She has never been in a place with so many people. Lorenzo noticed that and kissed her forehead to let her know that he's here to protect her.

To say that Bella was exhausted from the shopping trip would be a complete understatement. Lorenzo had brought tons of clothes for her even though she told him that he didn't had to. But of course Lorenzo didn't care. He would simply reply,

,, You're my baby. Let me spoil you as much as I can. I love nothing more than to spend money on you and my bank account wouldn't even feel it, little angel."

Yet here they were on their way home. While Bella was sleeping Lorenzo drove them and keeping his hand intertwined with hers.

After some time they finally arrived and Lorenzo tried to be as quiet as possible. He ran to her side, carefully picked her up and went inside. Lorenzo placed Bella on the couch, took her shoes off and quickly went over to his car again to grab the many shopping bags to place them inside.

He had brought her some levi's jeans, blue and black ones, a few shirts and hoodies even though she probably would only wear his, since they were so comfy, a new jacket to keep her warm and new shoes.

He really went all in for his baby.

Lorenzo figured that Bella would probably be hungry when she wakes up and was hungry himself so he ordered them some food. He then changed into more comfier clothes and went downstairs to wake his girl up.

He squaded down next to her and pushed her hair out of her face. ,, Baby." He whispered. ,, Wake up, my sweet girl" He placed his hand gently on her face and creased it. Lorenzo placed kisses all over her face carefully.

Forehead, cheeks, closed eye lids.

He also wanted to kiss her so amazing lips but couldn't.

Not without her conset. Never.