II

Bella woke up a little late today since she was so exhausted from the night before. She quickly changed into her clothes from yesterday the reason being that she has no other clothes and gave whiskers a little kiss on his forehead.

Luckily the café was not too far away but the luck was not on her side when she saw Jennifer waiting in front of the shop. Really annoyed too. ,, God took you long enough! Where were you ?" She shouts at her. ,, I-I woke up a l-little late I'm s-sorry-" Bella was on the verge of tears.

But Jennifer didn't even care ,, Of fucking course you did. Just open the shop. I want coffee."

Bella tried to calm herself down and opened the shop with shaky hands. She put her things in the back and walked up to the register where she found Jennifer and her cup of coffee. ,, I'm leaving I have more important things to do." Bella was confused. ,,B-but your shift s-starts in 10 minutes you can't l-leave- " she said very quietly. Jennifer turned around and walked up to her. Bella was a little scared so she backed up a bit. ,, Listen here, bitch, I can do whatever i want alright? So you just sit you ass down and do the fucking work here. Understood?" She screamed into her face.

A tear falled down Bella's check and she nodded quickly. ,,Great! Bye now" Jennifer fake smiled and walked out. Bella cried and breathed very quickly. She went to the bathroom to splash some water onto her face and to calm herself down a little.

Customer after customer. She was tired and addition to that she had hurt herself on the edge of a counter with her ankle. The shop closes soon so Bella started to clean up a little. That only lasted until she hear the bell ringing again. she sighed and walked to the register again.

,,H-hello welcome to A-aroma Mocha what c-can-" looking up she found blue hues looking right at her again. Her cheeks turned pink due to his stare. ,, Hello." that deep voice again. Bella's eyes widened as she didn't know that what to answer to that. ,, H-Hi" she quietly told him. He only continued to stare right at her with a little smirk on his face.

,,W-what can I-i get you, sir?" Bella asked him. Lorenzo honestly did not expect her to speak first but nothing better than that he thought. The cute stutter and her oh so soft voice that he could not get out of his fucking head. He decided to answer. ,,Tall black coffee."

Bella's typed it in the computer and asks ,, T-to go or for h-here to drink ?" He thinks for a moment and simply said. ,,For here to drink." Bella's eyes widened a little again but still typed it in. ,, That will b-be $3.49, s-sir" she tells him.

He again took a $20 bill out and placed it into her hand. ,, Keep the change." he smirked at her suprised state and walked up to a booth to sit in.

Bella was so overwhelmed with feelings. Nervous, excited, her tummy was feeling funny and so much more. She kind of liked these feelings. She turned her head a bit and saw him staring at her in awe. She blushed and made his coffee to distract herself.

She poured his coffee into a large cup but she wanted to give something to him. A gift. A thank you for giving her more than $30 for a tip. So Bella cut a piece of chocolate cake and put it onto a plate. She picked the plate and the cup up and walked up to him.

,, I didn't order a cake." Lorenzo said, but knew what was going on. ,, I-i know, b-but I wanted to g-give you it. As a t-thank you." she stuttered. Her stupid, stupid stutter. She hated it. It made her sound pathetic and dumb she thought.

Lorenzo smiled a little and Bella thought it was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. ,, Aren't you just sweet, thank you, angel." he uttered.

Bella blushed so hard. Angel. He had called her angel. She might have looked like a tomato right now but she couldn't help it. ,, Y-You're w-welcome." she squeaked.

She turned on her heels to clean the shop again until he called for her. ,,Sweetheart." he called. She turned around again. ,, Y-yes? Is t-the cake okay? i-im sorry if it t-tastes bad. I-im not very good at-" she rumbled. ,, The cake is absolutely perfect. Stop worrying. " He cut her of. Bella blushed again. She had lost count at how many times she blush today. ,, O-oh? thank y-you uhm-" she whispered but just loud enough for him to hear.

He had called her for a reason though. ,, what's your name?" he asked. ,,O-oh uhm- m-my name i-is B-bella." So fitting he thought.

,,Un bel nome per una bella ragazza." he spoke.

[A gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl.]

Bella was confused. What did he say. Was is in spanish or italian maybe? She really didn't know because the only language she could speak was simply english.

She decided to ask him. ,,S-sorry?" she stuttered.

Lorenzo smirked and shook his head. ,, Nothing. My name is Lorenzo, angel.I am feeling a little lonely though, would you maybe want to sit with me?" He teased a bit.

Bella, of course, blushed again since she was so flustered. ,, I-i can't i h-have to w-work-" she answered. But was cut of by Lorenzo. ,, You and I are the only one here right now. Don't worry, little angel." He spoke softly. Her checks turned pink again. Bella thought about it for a moment. She was really exhausted and just wanted to relax for a tiny moment. She slipped into the booth and Lorenzo smiled at her.

Bella didnt know what to do so she played with her fingers a bit which was a bad habit of hers. Lorenzo decided to distract herself from it. ,, How long have you been working here?" He asked. ,, U-uhm two y-years I-i think." Lorenzo was suprised. He came to the shop more than one time yet he has never seen this little beauty.

Bella felt a little bold so she decided to give Lorenzo a compliment. ,, I-i uhm l-l-lik-" bella stuttered really hard. He made her nervous even though he was not doing anything. ,, It's okay, sweetheart take your time." he assured her. She took a deep breath in and started over. ,, I-i l-like your uhm t-tattoos." she whispered. His so scary tattoos that were all over his muscular body. The tattoos on his neck that are looking up from his button up together with the many tattoos he had on his hands and arms.

,, Thank you, little angel. Would you like to touch them ?" He asked her.

,, C-can I?" she just wanted to make sure. ,, Of course. Come here" Lorenzo knew she could touch them for the side that she was on but he wanted her next to him.

She slipped out of her side and walked over to his side. She sat down and looked up at him to just make sure she really could touch them. He nodded and she touched them so softly that Lorenzo nearly didn't feel it. ,, T-They don't h-hurt?" she asked carefully.
,,No, angel. They don't hurt." he assured her. The way she cared triggered something in him. He doesn't know why, but that someone so sweet cared if these tattoos really hurt or that she made sure that she really could touch them.

1312 words!!

wow that was long. What do you think?
I love lorenzo so much.

Marwa<3