XVI

" Shouldn't we get up?"

" No."

Grumpy man.

The two of them were sat on the couch all cuddled up.

Legs tangled together, Lorenzo's hands around Bella's waist and his head nuzzled in her neck.

Bella's hand went up to Lorenzo's dark hair to message his head a little.

" Feels good, baby." Lorenzo sighed

Bella giggled loudly as his breath tickled her neck.

Lorenzo smiled at the sound of her giggles.

My baby is so cute.

" What do you wanna do today, little baby?" He asked as he sat up and placed her head was on his chest.

Hehe little spoon.

It was still early so they had all day to do everything they want since it was the weekend.

" I don't know. What do you have in mind, Lori?"

" Mhm lets see. You wanna go grocery shopping so we can cook dinner later?" Lorenzo suggested.

Grocery shopping?

Sign me in.

" Yes, please! I love grocery shopping." Bella said excited. Doesn't matter how old she gets she will always love it.
[A/N: Same. I love it sm.]

" Alright then." Lorenzo chuckled.

"Can we watch a movie after, please?" Bella asked after some time of silence.

Lorenzo sat up so they faced each other and cupped hers.

He missed her face.

" Of course we can."

" And can we please watch-"

" Cinderella? Yes baby we can." Lorenzo cut off Bella since he knew what she wanted to watch.

Bella giggled at her man. She found it funny that he knew her so well.

     ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

" Do we need a cart?" Bella wondered as the two of them were on the parking lot of Target.

" No, we don't need that many things for dinner." Lorenzo answered.

" Oh." The disappointment in Bella's voice was crystal clear.

Lorenzo looked at her to try and figure out why she was sad so suddenly.

" You want to sit in the cart, don't you, baby?" He figured out.

Bella looked up at him with hopefull eyes and nodded her head quickly.

"Okay, sweetheart. Let's go get a cart then." Lorenzo laughed and kissed her forehead.

" You're too cute, do you know that?" He made sure to remind her.

" No, but you tell me t-that everyday." She smiled as she swung their locked hands around.

Lorenzo smiled at her cuteness, cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

The kiss didn't last long though since Bella placed her hands on Lorenzo's chest to pull away.

Lorenzo furrowed his eyebrows. Usually their kisses would last much longer and neither of them would want to pull away.

Bella looked nervous though.

" What's wrong, Bells?" Lorenzo asked and he caressed her face.

" P-People." She answered simply.