XV

After they had arrived at home Lorenzo of course picked Bella up and placed her on their bed.

Lorenzo took her shoes off went over to the bathroom, picked up a cotton pad to put some micellar water on it.

He walked back to sleeping Bella and carefully took her her make up of which consisted of a little mascara, concealer and blush which she didn't need since her rosy cheeks were always there around Lorenzo.

Bella also didn't like to sleep with her hair all over the place so he took the hair tie off his wrist and wrapped her hair around it so it wasn't too tight.

Every movement he did was done with care and slowly so his sweet baby didn't wake up.

My tired little angel.

He didn't know if he should change her clothes. Lorenzo didn't want her to be uncomfortable around her so he just let her be in her skirt and sweater which didn't look too uncomfortable.

,, Sleep tight, little baby." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

Lorenzo wasn't feeling tired at all so he decided to do some work from home and to workout in his home gym.

He had to stay in form for his baby, of course.

Lifting up his weights he started to pull them up and down, continueing his workout.

Moving on to the last sentence the sweat was already forming on his forehead and arms.

Lorenzo's grey sweatpants hung on his lower body.

His V-line was as clear as the day.

After working out for another hour and a half Lorenzo wiped of the sweat of his body and took a cold water bottle out of the mini fridge and sat down on the few chairs that were placed in front of the counter.

He placed his laptop in front of him with some paper to do some paperwork

Well, he tried to get some work done.

But Lorenzo couldn't help but to start thinking about his Bella.

Even though its only been a few hours he already missed her.

Her voice. Her laugh. Her stutter. Her face. Her beautiful eyes. Her body.

Fuck.

Her fucking perfect body. It was so full. Her thighs. Her little tummy which had a few strechmarks.

Everything about her is perfect.

And without noticing it he started smiling like a idiot with just thinking about her.

,, Fuck it." He whispered to himself, got up and went up the stairs to cuddle more with his baby.

To hell with work. She's more important.