VII

The drive back to Lorenzo's house was short. Driving did not held him back from comforting Bella. He held her hand the whole time and sometimes rubbed her thigh. When they had arrived Lorenzo picked Bella from her seat up, walked into the house and up the stairs to his bedroom.

,, Do you want to take a bath, baby? Should I run you one?" He asked Bella while he layed her down onto the bed. He wanted her to fully relax and after that they can finally cuddle.

With him and Whiskers of course.

,, Y-yes, p-please." A bath sounded great for her. She missed the feeling of warm water on her body. ,, All right, little angel. Are you okay waiting here? I'll be as quick as possible I promise." Lorenzo told her while holding the eye contact with Bella.

Seeing that her face fell and looked a little sad he quickly added ,, Or you can come with me and I will hold you the whole time, baby."

After he saw that her face light up and her nodding very quickly Lorenzo wasted no time in picking her up and walking to the bathroom. With Whiskers in one arm and the other around Loris neck she clinged into him like a koala. He found it adorable. She was just as obsessed with him like he was with her.

They were both attached to each other.

Lorenzo checked to see if the water wasn't too hot nor too cold and made sure to put some bubbles in there. ,, Hey, baby are you ready for your bath?" He looked down at her. ,, Mhmm" She nodded her head and signaled him to let her down. He gently placed her on the ground and raised his hand to her check.
,,Okay, sweetheart. Towels are under the sink and I'm just going to grab some clothes for you to wear." She nodded and patiently waited for him to come back.

Lorenzo again grabbed some sweatpants and a hoodie and went back to his waiting angel. ,, Are you waiting for me, hmm? My patient little baby" Hands cupped her cheek and he rubbed his thumb up and down. Bella closed her eyes at the gentle contact and leaned into his hands. ,, Such a good girl." He added. He noticed the blush that crept up he cheeks. He smirked at that and kissed her forehead. He took Whiskers from her hands. ,, She'll be waiting on the bed for you baby, I promise." He received a nod form her.

,, I'll be downstairs if you need me, little angel."

With another nod he left her in the bathroom and went to the living room. He figured out that she was probably hungry and he also was hungry himself but really didn't had the energy to cook anything. So, he decided to just order something. Lorenzo remebered how she told him that she hated olives. Couldn't stand them.

Lorenzo on the other hand loved them.

He ordered for the both of them sandwiches, fries on the side and cold drinks. Lorenzo got her a pepsi since she also had told him how much she loved them and he ordered the same for him.

Putting his phone to the side he couldn't help but notice how much he missed her already. It hadn't even been 20 minutes and he began to crave her.

He couldn't handle it anymore. He walked upstairs, knocked twice to make sure she's not changing in the bedroom. When he didn't hear anything he walked in, thinking about knocking on the bathroom and without another thinking his knuckles hit the door.

,,Bella, baby. Can I come in?" He said through the door. Her face light up at the sound of his voice. She had missed him even if the bath was the most perfect bath she ever had. Making sure the bubbles covered everything on her upper body. ,, Y-yes, lori" She added.