IX

Lorenzo was the first to wake up since Bella was not a morning person at all, but Lorenzo on the other hand loved to get things done in the morning.

He made breakfast for the both of them and waited a little before waking his sweet baby up. In the mean time he began to do some paper work.

Lorenzo didn't notice how much time has passed until he heard small, quiet footsteps that are getting closer and closer. He looked up from his macbook only to see Bella hiding behind the door.

,, Good morning, baby. You slept well?" He walked up to her because he had missed her so much. Even if it only was for a few hours.

She nodded and let out a quiet yawn.

Next, she did something that would probably be embarrassing for her later when she thinks about it.

,, U-Up, please." She said while holding her arms up.

That was probably the cutest thing she had ever said to him. Lorenzo adored her. She was the sweetest, most polite person to ever exist. He picked her up and Bella's legs immediately wrapped around him while her head went into the crook of his neck.

,, Are you still tired, little one?" He asked her and stroked her hair. ,, A-A little and I-I just wanted c-cuddles." She giggled a bit.

,, I'm sorry, baby I had to work I couldn't give them to you right when you woke up." He apologized.

,, N-No it's o-okay. I was j-just a little s-sad." She pouted.

He had walked the both of them to the couch to lay down for some time.

,, Oh yeah?" Lorenzo began tickling her all over her body ,, Are you still sad, bambina? Hmm?"
[Baby]

Loud giggles filled his whole house. It truly was perfect.

,, S-Stop! L-L-Lori!" She laughed and turned her body away from him.

Lorenzo could not get any happier at the sound of her giggles.

After a good few minutes he finally stopped and wrapped his arm around her with her head on his chest she listened to his heartbeat.

,, You hungry, amore?"
[Love]

,, Yes. D-Did you a-already eat?" She asked. Bella loved it when they had breakfast together or rather when he fed her. So she hoped that they would eat together again.

,, No, little baby. I waited for you." After he said that Lorenzo saw how her face light up. He also knew how much she liked it when they ate in the presence of each other.

Lorenzo picked Bella up and went to the kitchen again. He was a little lazy so he only cut up a few fruits and took cereal and milk out.

,, You want cereal, baby?" He asked her.

,, Y-Yes, p-please." Bella's politeness is going to drive him crazy someday. But he loved it all.

He placed the bowl in front of her and sat next to Bella. But instead of diving right into the breakfast she looked up at him with an unsure look.

,, What's wrong, baby? Do you want something else?" He asked confused.

,, N-No I-I it's j-just uhm-" She started. ,, I-It's n-nothing." Bella didn't want to tell him that she wanted him to feed her.

,, No, sweetheart. Tell me what's wrong. I want you to be comfortable with whatever you want to tell me."

,, I-It's e-embarrassing." She mumbled really quietly so that Lorenzo didn't hear it.

,, Baby, you gotta speak a little louder for me." He smiled. ,, I-It's embarrassing." She repeated.

,, Nothing you ever say or do is going to be embarrassing to me. Please baby tell me so I can make it better." He hated it when something was bothering her but couldn't do anything about it.

Bella took a deep breath in and finally asked him.

,, C-Can y-you feed m-me, uhm p-please?"

Lorenzo was relived when he heard that. He thought it was something really bad that was bothering her but it was just Bella being Bella.

,, Oh baby aren't you just the sweetest little angel hmm? Of course I can feed you. I would love to." He answered her.

And that's how a perfect morning is for the both of them. Lorenzo feeding and praising her while eating. And lots, lots of cuddles.

,, I have to get to work in an hour, little one." He stated. ,, Do you think you'll be okay here alone?" He asked her. He didn't want to leave her alone in his house. Even though his house had the most safest alarm system that you could get.

,, Y-Yeah I will b-be okay, I p-promise. " It was true. Bella loved his house and felt really safe in it so it was okay for her to stay by herself for a few hours.

,, Good. I promise to get the work done as quick as possible so I can cuddle with my little baby right here."

,, I -I would l-love t-that, Lori." She giggled. ,, Yeah, baby? Me too."

An hour later Lorenzo was dressed in a white button up, some dark blue slacks and black shoes. He walked into the living room where his baby layed with a bunch of blankets, Whiskers ( of course ) and some pillows.

He didn't want to leave. She looked so cuddly.

A small gasp pushed him out of his thoughts.

,, Y-You l-look so h-handsome." She complimented him. He truly was beautiful. No doubt.

,, Thank you, sweetheart." He smirked as he kissed her forehead. ,, I will call you over the house phone every hour to check on you. You can do whatever you want in the house. You can bake, cook or just watch a movie." He had teached her how to control the remote since she didn't know how to use it.

,, O-Okay, lori." She said while playing with whiskers who was on her lap. ,, You will be a good girl for me until I get home, little baby?" He teased while leaning closer and closer to her face.

,, Y-Yeah." She managed to say and of course blushing hard. Lorenzo kissed the corner of her mouth and whispered a small bye to her.

After she heard the door shut and the alarm system closing everything up she began to think about what she could do..

And here she was in the really messy kitchen.

Bella wanted to make lori's favorite dish. She wanted to make him happy and also thank him for all the things he had done for her.

She looked the recipe up for Lasagne alla Bolognese and thought it was easy to do.

Which it was definitely not.

But somehow she managed to do it after 2 tries. 3 is the lucky number after all. Bella really hoped for it to taste good. She didn't want to disappoint Lorenzo.

On the website it said to leave it for 20 minutes in the oven and then take it out. She set a timer and walked to the couch again.

Bella picked Whiskers up and hugged her under her chin.

,, E-Everything's okay n-now, b-baby. We're o-okay."

1214 Words!!

I don't know how I feel about this chapter..

Marwa <3