XVIII

Waking up that morning was truly perfect.

Waking up with big, muscular arms around her. Feeling protected and warm.

Bella smiled at Lorenzo's relaxed and sleeping face.

He's so pretty.

" I can feel you staring, baby." Lorenzo said with his eyes still closed.

His raspy morning voice is something you can never get used to.

It's so deep.

"Sorries."

Finally, he opened his eyes to look at his pretty baby and immediately he smiled.

"Good morning!" Her cheerful voice said.

" Morning." Lorenzo mumbled, still tired.

" What do you wanna do today? I was thinking maybe we could go to the grocery store? Ooh or, or maybe we cou-" She started naming things but got interrupted.

Lorenzo groaned and shut his eyes again.

" Baby, we can do all that later, alright? But, please let me sleep a little more, yeah?"

Bella giggled and cuddled up at him again.

"Okay."

        ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

A while later, after Lorenzo got some more sleep, they both went downstairs to make some breakfast.

" You know what you wanna have, baby?" He asked her while she was on his back.

" Uhh, pancakes?" She asked.

Lorenzo caressed her thighs with his big hands.
( A/N: wonder what does big hands can do..")

" Whatever you want." He assured her.

After placing Bella on the chairs, to make sure she doesn't lift a finger, Lorenzo got to making the pancake mix.

He let the mix sit for a little and in the mean time he cut some fruits for the both of them.

Lori cut some strawberries, Bells favorite, placed some blueberries, and some grapes.

Placing the plate next to Bella she made sure that he turned around fully to sneak some strawberries into her mouth.

" Baby, I can see you."

Stopping mid chew to look up at him again to just so see him fully turned around.

Bella swallowed the rest of it and smiled innocently up at him.

Lorenzo laughed at her cuteness and shook his head.

" Make sure to leave some for the pancakes." Was all he said while walking to the stove to start making them.

" So, sweetheart now you can tell me all about what you wanna do today." He referred to the situation earlier in the morning.

" Oh! I wanted to go to the g-grocery store to pick up some things for our- I- I mean your house.."

Stupid Bella. This is still his home not yours. You life in a cold, ugly apartment. Which you deserve.

Bella's bad thoughts were running through her head non- stop. She shook her head to try to get rid of them.

Which she didn't notice was that Lorenzo was right in front of her and not at the stove.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her plump lips.