V

Bella woke up against something warm. She didn't want to wake up. She can't even remember when the last time was, that she was so comfortable. So she closed her eyes again and leaned into the warm thing.

Until she heard someone chuckling. She opened her eyes again just to find the blue hues that she liked so much.

,, Good morning, angel." He spoke with his attractive morning voice. Bella gasped a bit. He was so close to her. Closer than they ever were. She was flustered of course. ,, G-Good M-morning Lori." She claimed. The name for him came out naturally. It just fit him. ,, I like the nickname, baby. You like it too, hm?" She nodded with a cute smile on her face. ,, Y-You're c-comfy." She blurted out.
,, Oh yeah?" He teased a bit ,, mhmm" She agreed.

,, You wanna get up, baby?" He asked, wanting to know if she still wanted to lay in bed. ,, No, f-five more minutes, p-please." She said against his chest.
Five minutes passed and she fell back asleep. Lorenzo decided it was still a little early for her to wake up anyway so he just let her sleep. He slowly got out of bed brushed his teeth in the bathroom and started to make breakfast for her and him.

He made pancakes and cut a few fruits like strawberries and apples. He set everything up and walked the stairs up to wake his little angel.

He knocked quietly just to make sure she's decent. When he didn't heard anything he pushed the door open and saw that Bella was still in the same position as he left her. He smiled at her relaxed face and cupped her cheeks in his big hands.

He moved his thump up and down her cheek and kissed her gently all over her face. Forehead, Both cheeks, her closed eyelids and the corner of her mouth.

,, Time to wake up, baby. I made you breakfast." He whispered in her ear. Bella groaned a little and stretched her body. Finally she opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Lorenzo's beautiful features in front of her face. ,, Hi baby, you slept good?" He asked. ,,Y-yeah, your b-bed is c-comfy." She giggled a little. ,, Yeah, baby? I am glad to hear that." He answered her.

,, You want to get cleaned up while I wait for you downstairs , hmm?" Lorenzo questioned. ,, Y-you made breakfast f-for me?" She couldn't even remember when the last time was that she had a big, warm breakfast. ,, Of course, angel. You have to eat good so you get all big and strong, no?" He didn't want to bring up her passing out the other day. ,, O-Okay." She agreed. ,,A spare toothbrush is in the cabinet right under the sink, baby." He reminded her. Bella nodded and got out of bed.

She went to the bathroom to do her business, wash her face and to brush out her hair that kind of looked like a nest from the good sleep that she got.

She walked out of the bedroom and waltzed down the stairs. She still got her uncomfortable jeans and hoodie on but she had no other choice than to suck it up. It would be weird to ask Lorenzo, no?

He waited in the kitchen for her and she saw the big meal he had prepared for her. It was everything you could ever imagine. Pancakes, orange juice, chocolate milk ;which she loved, fruits, croissants, waffles and so much more. Lorenzo laughed at her suprised state but Bella really couldn't believe it.

He made that. For her. Always for her.

,, You want to eat or just stand there, baby?" he smirked and pulled out the chair for her. Bella walked up to him and muttered a quiet thank you to him. She began to eat while he watched her carefully. Just to make sure she eats it all up.

It was silent while they both ate. But not an awkward silence like it always was when Bella was around new people. It was a comfortable silence. Especially when Lorenzo was around. ,, T- thank you for the f-food, lori. It w-was so d-delicious." She thanked him but feeling like a small thank you wasn't enough.

,, You're welcome, little baby. But can you drink a little more water for me? Just a little" He wanted her to be healthy and not hungry or thirsty. Not when he was around. Never. Bella tried to drink it all up since there was a felling in her heart. She wanted to make him proud. Even if it was just for a little water.

,, Good job baby. I'm proud of you." Her heart slipped a beat at that. Her eyes widened and a blushed crept up her cheeks. Lorenzo noticed that and tried to hide his smirk. So his sweet little baby has a praise kink.

Good to know. He thought.

,,You want to do something before you go to work, sweetheart?" He asked. He didn't want her to leave her at the café since she works there all alone and god fucking knows who shows up and maybe harasses her.

,, C-can we m-maybe j-just cuddle, p-please?" She asked shyly. Her stutter got worse. Lorenzo noticed it gets bad when she's nervous, anxious or of course when she meets new people. ,, Yeah, baby we can do that. But you don't want to change before? I can you give some of my clothes, sweetheart." He asked. She nodded and picked up her plates from the table to wash them. He immediately rushed to her side. ,, Excuse me, little lady." He teased. ,, What do you think you're doing?"

Bella giggled at his tone. ,, W-washing the p-plates, what e-else?"

,, You aren't going to do anything, princess. Let me do it. You just go upstairs. You can choose whatever you want from the dressing room alright?" In his presence she isn't allowed to even lift a finger.

,, B-but- " Bella wanted to persuade. ,, No buts. Go and after you picked something up you sit your beautiful self on the couch, baby." He cut her off. ,, O-okay." She gave in and went up to his bedroom. She was so overwhelmed with the clothes. She has never seen that many clothes all at once.

Finally, She picked grey sweatpants and a normal hoodie. Since it obviously was too big on her she pulled the strings of the sweatpants together and tightend them. The clothes smelled just like Lorenzo. She liked that.

She walked down the stairs and back to the couch. It felt both, good and weird to not do anything. Bella felt good because its nice to relax
especially after a shift. But on the other hand it felt weird because she's just used to do everything on her own. She never expired help from somebody so it takes time to adjust to it.

After a while Lorenzo was done and walked to his little baby. He found her all cuddled up in a few blankets and pillows. He couldn't comprehend how cute she is and acts. And to see her in his clothes. It really couldn't get any better. He layed down next to her and threw his arm around her. Bella blushed but leaned into him. Nothing more comfortable than that.

,, What movie do you want to watch, baby?" He asked. He didnt care what movie it was. Just to have her in his arms was enough. ,, dunno' y-you p-pick, please." She answered. Bella didnt know a lot of movies since her family also wasn't the wealthies and like mentioned kicked her out at a very young age.

Lorenzo klicked at the first thing he saw which was Harry potter and the philosopher's stone. It was only 11 a.m so they had time to finish the movie and cuddle for a bit more.

1360 Words!!!

Ramadan mubarak for everyone who fasts.❤️

I can not believe that more than 200 people have read this story. Thank you so much I love you all.