"A saviour once again" (2)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hogwarts was brighter than ever, really trying to improve everyone's moods. Floors were shiny, walls were sparkling. "Definitely not Filch's doing" mumbled Ron, Neville stifled a laugh.
"Yeah" Harry agreed "must've finally realized they could use magic."

"All those years, everyone calling Dumbledore the greatest wizard since Merlin, and the man couldn't even figure out a cleaning charm. I'm starting to think he just liked tormenting Filch." Added Neville.

Soon as they got to the front doors they realize everyone, except the 8th years had already been seated.

McGonagall promptly positioned herself in front in front of the group.
"Hannah Abbot, Susan Bones, Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Ronald Weasley, Harry Potter and Blaise Zambini.

There are so little of you now. You are all so brave for coming back. I know it must be hard. I know you probably don't want all the attention you will get from the Great Hall right now, so I'm am proposing the following...

Because there are only 7 of you returning, you will have your own common room and if you'd like I can serve your food right to your rooms.
Your common room is on the 5th floor behind the portrait of the Sir Cadogan. The password is : Always
And don't you forget it. I really mean it, and for the love of Merlin someone stay with Longbottom at all times. We don't need another accident like third year.
Everyone laughed, even Neville. What a good sport thought Harry.

"Right, well while everyone has a separate room, every two rooms are shared by a bathroom. Your names are on the doors, I'll leave you to it." She finished.

Everyone had started heading up towards the common room when, Mcgonagall said one last thing, "Harry dear, if you wouldn't mind, a moment of your time would be appreciated."

Harry stopped in his tracks, waving on Ron telling him to go on without him. "Of course professor, anything."

"I think you'll find you have a separate room. As there were seven of you, not everyone could have a shared room. I though you may appreciate the privacy, since you likely won't be getting much of it this year. My office door is always open, I hope you come see me if you ever need anything. Even if it's just to talk or simply for a hug. I know it's been hard and I can't imagine what it's been like for you."

"Thank you professor, truly, this means a lot." He stated before leaving to follow everyone else.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When Harry got to the dorm rooms he found Ron and Neville who had settled into their connected rooms. Blaise and Draco as expected shared a room, and as the only women Hannah and Susan shared a room, well technically only a bathroom was shared.

Harry took his stuff and started unpacking it in his room, it had been a little over an hour and he'd gotten changed into his pyjamas when he heard a knock. "Come in."
The door creaked
"Sorry Ron I-" he looked up expecting red hair but saw blond instead.

Draco cleared his throat, "Potter.. Hi, I see you've settled in well." His eyes grazing over a shirtless Harry with low riding pyjama pants. What a blessing. Curse. He meant curse. What a curse.

"Malfoy!" Harry said in surprise throwing a large baggy shirt over himself. "I was.. expecting Ron."

"I noticed." the Draco said his smirk fading as Harry covered himself.

"I - wait, why are you here?"

"Hi Draco, welcome back. Is there anything you need." Draco said in his most Harry-like voice possible.