"Hold my hand?" "Always." (14)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

//✊✊✊✊//

Long short short long. Draco. Blaise would recognize that knock anywhere.
"Come in Dray"

The blond entered the room, "hullo" he said, "we need to talk. I know I've been distante lately, but I have some things I've been wanting to tell you."
He looked a Blaise sheepishly, whilst scratching the back of his neck for a phantom itch.

"Alright then blondy, out with it." Blaise replied with a hunch as to where this conversation was headed.

"I'm seeing someone..."

Blaise did a dramatic gasp "no really" he said putting his hands on his cheeks to really over sell it.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Draco love, with you, everything is obvious. Plus ....I maybe also saw you and Harry in the library last week eating each other's faces off." He smirked.
"What!! Then why didn't you say something!" Draco blushed profusely.

"I didn't want to interrupt-" Blaise started with a shrug.

"Not then you idiot! After!" Draco fumed.

"Because I was waiting for you to tell me on your own terms. And also it's really fun watching you try to sneak around." He laughed.
//💥💥📕💥💥// Draco hit Blaise with the book on the table beside him.
"Ow!"
"Sorry but you deserved it."
"You're not sorry."
"Couldn't be if I tried." Draco smiled.
"Well try harder because that really hurt!" Whined the Italian.
"Fine, I'm sorryyy"
"No you're not"
"No I'm not."

"Well," Blaise said still clutching his head "Is that all then?"

"..no... there's more."

"I..it's just.. I think I love him Blaise. Like really love him."

"That's good isn't it?"

"It's just I've never felt like this before, it's almost like it's driving me mad. It's like the word "love" isn't even strong enough to describe my feelings for him. I want to tell him, I do, but I don't know how."

" If you love him, then you should tell him. If you want a relationship with Harry you have to talk to him about these things."

"Yeah, but what if he doesn't love me like I love him? What if he only sees me as some kind of fling?"

"Draco I've seen the way he looks at you, it's not like that."

"But how do you know!" Draco felt tears swelling in his eyes, how could he know?
"Draco what are you so afraid of? You'll never know if you don't ask."

"I'm afraid to be the only one falling in love. I'm afraid because I know I will fall in love with him everyday even if he never feels the same. I'm afraid that I will have to watch him fall for someone else. I'm afraid of the day I have to wake up without him beside me. Most of all I am afraid to have to live without him because I told him how I felt and he didn't feel the same."

Just then a pair of arms wrapped around him, squeezing him tight.
Draco whipped his head around
"Wh- How- Harry?" He cried looking up into the boys green eyes. Then he softened.

Blaise smiled at the sight and decided he should probably leave, even if it was his room, he was not one to meddle. So quietly he got up and left the two to talk it out.

"H-How much of that did you hear."
"..since 'fling'"
"oh" Draco said blushing "umm, Harry look I didn't-"
"I love you too" Harry cut him off quickly, leaving no room for doubt to creep in.
"What?" Draco asked as if to say 'come again?'
"I love every part of you. Even the stubborn part. I love your hair, I love your smile, I love your eyes, I love your wit, I love your heart, I love all of it."
"Harry I-"
"I know Draco, I heard."
"I love you so much"
"I love you too."