"Not too bad yourself little snake" (22)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Harry and Draco had decided to get married before returning to Hogwarts. Harry didn't want to have to plan a wedding and lead a school, so he figured It'd be best to do it sooner. Draco thought a summer wedding was a fantabulous idea, so it was really just a win win.

They spent the better part of a month cram-planning for the wedding a they were finally almost done.

They had picked a simple theme of silver and green, with white roses for decoration. The dress code was pretty broad, the only rule being dark shades only, after that the colour was up to you.

For the cake Draco had picked out a dark green, four tier cake with white roses spiralled around it. The cake was a Prinsesstarta, Swedish Princess cake. It was made up of layers of white sponge cake with raspberry jam and pastry cream filling, all of which are draped in a green, almondy marzipan.

Today was their last task, dress robes. The wedding was in less than a week and for some reason they had left dress robes till the last minute.

Harry and Draco walked into a shop called The Modern Gentleman. It was a lavish shop full of intricate carvings that covered the wooden walls. An elegant woman walked up and greeted them, " 'Ello young zirz, my name iz Genevieve, 'ow can I be of zerviz?" she said in a thick French accent.

"Bonjour Genevieve" Harry replied smiling, Fleur had taught him a lot of French in the time he spent with her and Bill in their vacation home.
"Would you be so kind as to help my Fiancé and I decide on a suit for our wedding?" He said in English so Draco didn't feel left out.

"Of corze" she smiled at him "sa serait ma pleasure"  she walked them towards the back of the store "I sink you'll find zese to your liking. I will be right ere if you need me." She smiled brightly.

"Merci Genevieve" Harry said, thanking her.

In the end Harry and Draco had both landed on all white suits deciding it would best contrast their theme, and help them stand out on their special day since everyone else would be in dark colours.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The day of the wedding finally came and Harry was over joyed. They had only invited a select few but Harry knew he didn't need a big celebration just so long as Draco and he could be together. That was all that mattered.

Their guest list consisted of the following:

- Narcissa Black
- Hermoine Granger (+1)
- Neville Longbottom
- Ronald Weasley
- Blaise Zambini
- Hannah Abbot
- Susan Bones
- Luna Lovegood
- Minerva Mcgonagall
- Seamus Finnegan + Dean Finnegan
- Severus Snape (portrait)
- George Weasley (+1)
- Bill Weasley + Fleur Delacourt
- Pansy Greengrass (+1)

Small and quaint. Just how they liked it.

"Are you ready Draco?" Harry beamed.

"Never been readier in my life my dear" Draco smiled matching his fiancés energy.

The two got up and had breakfast. They made googly eyes towards each other the entire time. Harry couldn't help it. Today was going to be the most amazing day of his life. Draco looked perfect, his pj pants riding deliciously low and his shirt non-existent. If Harry had it his way the only suit Draco would be wearing tonight would be his birthday suit. Harry licked his lips at the thought. Draco sent a questioning glance his way, to which the Gryffindor smirked.