"Hello big fella" (10)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The pair woke up tangled together, Draco using Harry as a pillow. The blonds body was draped accros the Griffindors which was too bad since Harry woke up first and couldn't move. Luckily for him he wouldn't have to if he could just find his damn snake.

"Azzy" he called. Nothing.
"Azura!" He said more forcefully.
"What?" The snake slithered through the window "What is it you want this time tiny human." Hissed the ball python.

A mix of relief and anger washed over Harry as he saw the snake he'd been missing return.
"Where have you been?! And I'm am NOT tiny!"
"You are. You're like 5'4 Harry, that's short." Harry had a soft spot for things like his hight, which Azura always seemed to tease him about.

Resetting his mind he asked again,
"Don't dodge the question Azura, where have you been? You've been gone for almost 2 weeks!"
"You told me to leave, so I left."
"I didn't mean for two weeks!"  Harry was really frustrated now, he'd been seriously worried about Azura.
"That's your fault you should have clarified." The snake smile in satisfaction "Besides it's not like I missed much, I've been keeping tabs you know." She gestured her tail between the two of them.

All this arguing, well rather hissing, woke Draco up. Sitting up now Draco asked rubbing his eyes "Are you hissing?"
Harry gave him a wobbly smile and scratched the back of his next "No- well yes, i- I'm just talking to Azura. I wanted to ask her to bring me clothes but before I could our conversation kind of spiralled. I'm sorry to wake you."
"Oh no need to apologize" smiled Draco "it's hot" he licked his lips seductively.
"In that case then... do you like it when I talk this way Draco? Does I make you're insides crumble?" Harry bit his lip.

"It's one thing to do it in English Harry, it's another to do it in my language. So I beg of you, not when I am here." Hissed Azura disapprovingly as she slithered away, Harry simply chuckled

Draco watched all this shifting in his sheet trying to calm himself. Who knew the language of the snakes could make him so riled up.

Harry finally got out of bed and took a shower, thoroughly washing his hair and body. Out of all the outcomes of the war he never thought that one day he'd be waking up cuddled up to Draco Malfoy and arguing with a sly snake that made more compelling arguments than he did. Though he'd never mention that last part to Azura. Her ego was large enough already. As he was preparing to get out of the shower he heard Draco yell "OW SHIT" Harry quickly turned the shower off wrapping a towel around his waste quickly and without caution.

"Draco?!?" He asked tentatively running towards the blond, his towel flapping open ever so slightly. "Are you hurt?"

Draco was looking down at his finger "nothing bad just surprised me." But he was practically seething, so Harry walked up to him and put on leg of the bed examining Draco to see were he was injured. Draco lifted his gaze, "It's fine Harry, just a paper c- ock" he sat gaping mouth looking at Harry.

"What?" Harry was confused and then followed the blonds train of sight. He was so worried he hadn't even felt the extra breeze. All the blood ran from his face as he realized his towel had fallen down... all the way down. He blushed profusely.
"Hellooooo big fella" smiled Draco.
"Fuck" Harry cursed wrapping the towel around himself again.
Draco sighed in sadness "shows over" he said to himself "I guess the big guy got stage fright."

Harry quickly went back to the bathroom without another word. He got dressed and waited for Draco to shower so they could both go down to breakfast.

They walked down in silence, well as silent as it could be with Draco letting out giggles every so often. "What now" Harry groaned.
"Just thinking about your little or shall I say big, friend."
"Draco" Harry warned "not here."