Not so friendly game (2)

~we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark~

Team C

"That looks awfully deep" Pisces gulped, looking down at the trench, he averted his gaze to Pisces and Sagittarius who exchange glances.

After fighting at first, the third team decided it was best to tolerate each other for a while after they almost got sprayed by a skunk.

"I bet there are killer crocks down there" Sagittarius pointed at the steam under the bridge.

The three were stuck in front of a crooked wooden bridge that was unnecessarily high off the ground.

"How did you know O' wise one?" Gemini sassed, with an agitated expression.

Sagittarius looked at the two fretting males beside her and sighed. She took a step and the wood creaked, suppressing her fear, Sagittarius walked until she got half way across the bridge.

"Hey little girls, its safe" she waved her hand, calling the boys over. "Wait until I tell Leo and Aries about this" Sagittarius mumbled to herself.

After successfully crossing the bridge, the walk became silent again. Only the sounds of shoes stepping on dead leaves and different animal callings could be heard.

Gemini wanted to start a conversation, but he hesitated thinking if they'd join in.

Pisces looked at the map and then looked at a tree. "Cool!" He exclaimed.
a

s he saw a flag pinned on a tree.

Gemini immediately swiped the flag, with a victorious grin. "I'll be carry that"

"I wanted to carry it" Sagittarius frowned.

--------
T

eam C

"I wanted to carry it" Cancer frowned.

The fourth team was the easiest to get along, they had no problem putting there differences aside and work together.

"How about he carries it for awhile and gives you when we're halfway out?" Libra articulated, walking side by side with Cancer. "That's fair, right?"  Cancer smiled, as she nodded.

The two girls understood perfectly that there was no need to argue and Virgo, he rarely spoke until it was highly necessary.

"I wonder how Aquarius and Gemini are doing?" Libra blurred, pausing her lips to think. "They're probably arguing with their group or just being plain annoying" she tittered.

"Or what if, the other teams already took their flags and we're the last ones" Cancer fretted, she stopped walking and looked at Virgo and Libra. "Scorpio and Pisces would flip if I had to clean the attic"

"Scorpio and Pisces yeah! Can I ask you a question?" Libra clicked her tongue waiting for her reply.

"Sure, I guess"

"Why are they so. . ." Libra trailed off, searching for a less offensive word. "Overprotective?"

Cancer paused, fiddling with her finger. "I guess. . .t..they just care so much" she wasn't lying but she didn't want them to know either.

"That's nice" Libra smiled. 'They don't really act like monsters, just misled kids' she thought inwardly to herself.

"Well they don't have to flip" Virgo pointed at the distance. "We're almost out"

The three walked out of the wood, beaming.

---------

The three teams, couches and Mr Dionysus all waited for the last team to arrive, anxiousness clouding their faces.

"Even the drone can't find them" Mr Corvus muttered, pacing around, his eyes fixed on the woods.

"I'm sure they're fine, I hope" Ms Cygnus tried to brighten the atmosphere. She looked at her team which was complete and heaved a sigh in relief.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" Everyone's head immediately snapped to the direction of the yell. Aquarius was completely soaked, boring daggers at Aries.

"Yeah, blame me like you always do" He retorted, taking off his beanie, squeezing the water out of it.

The last team finally made it out, wet and with Aquarius and Aries bickering while Capricorn walked ahead of them, disappointed.

"Cap, we thought you were dead or something" Taurus beamed, squeezing the life out of her.

"Taurus stop hugging me" Capricorn tried to push her out. "I'm wet, you might get soaked too" she warned, wincing.

"Clearly she doesn't care" Virgo put out, with a small smile displayed on his lips.

"Why are you guys last? and why are you wet?" Leo queried Aries, who was still very upset.

"She wouldn't let me cross the bridge first" Aries pointed at Aquarius who was standing a far distance with her team.

"He wouldn't let me cross the bridge first" Aquarius narrated to her friends, pointing at Aries.

"And then those two idiots made the ropes to cut, sending us into the stream" Capricorn concluded, talking to her teammates. "They also tore the map while arguing and it got soaked too"

After the reunion died down, Mr Dionysus stepped up and announced. "For coming in first place, every member in team B are now house masters, which means they have the keys to many fun rooms"

Taurus, Leo and maybe Scorpio beamed.

"And second place goes to team D"

Cancer, Virgo and Libra cheered.

"And third place, well done team C"

Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces shrugged.

"And lastly, team A, wait, where is your flag?"

Aquarius showed a faltering smile, playing with her fingers. "Funny thing, haha, we didn't get it"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Poor team A 😭

As you can see a zodiac from each sign has an accent, Sagittarius(Australian) Capricorn(British)
STAY tuned to find out which accent the other signs has, and which zodiac has it. (Don't mind me, I'm just a sucker for accent)

The next chapter is the second challenge!!

Pls vote and comments your thought

Cya 💙