Unfamiliar sound

~ They say home is where your heart is, mine is among the stars~

"C'mon, there has to be something wrong."

Virgo looked at Taurus with sleepy eyes, still trying to make out his surrounding. The female had barged right into his room so early in the morning, interrupting his sleep.

"Virgo?" Taurus crossed her arms, standing close to the bed, where the addressed male sat, clutching the duvet. "What happened?"

"Can't this wait? I'm still sleepy," Virgo stretched, trying to get his glasses from the desk.

Taurus quickly swiped it before he could, staring at him with curious eyes. "I'm not giving you this, until you talk!"

Virgo tilted his head to the side, his eyes finally open to meet Taurus's gaze.

"What happened yesterday?"

The black haired guy bit his lip, going into a hurricane of thoughts. He couldn't possibly tell her what happened, not now when she's happy.

He didn't wanna weigh her down with his stupid feelings, knowing full well she only say him as a friend and he was too afraid to lose that too.

Why bother? The risk is too high. Virgo didn't want to make things between them awkward.

But what if, what if he told her?

"Taurus I-" that was as far as he said when the door flung open, a rather tired looking Capricorn walking in.

"Taurus, I need your help," She took hold of the brunette's wrist, leading her away from the room.

"I'll back Vir," Taurus waved at the boy who only nodded, before burying his face into the soft mattress, muffling his wails.

---------

"Yah! What was that for?"

Libra turned away, pretending to to witness what just happened, her lips curving into a smile.

Both girls were simply taking a walk, randomly engaging in conversations to pass the time, when Aquarius felt fingers running through her hair,followed by a quick ruffle.

"What? Do you hate it?"

At Scorpio's answer, Aquarius turned to Libra, sending her a death glare.

"I think I left the shower running, be right back," Libra grinned, excusing herself from both of them.

Aquarius watched as she left, leaving her behind with Scorpio. With a sigh, she turned to him, locking her brown eyes with him. "Don't fucking do that again," The ravenette warned, clearly irritated.

Scorpio only shrugged, shoving his hands into his pocket. "Libra said you hate fluffy contact, I'm gonna annoy you until our last day here," he looked at her angry face, a satisfied grin playing on his lips.

"Pfft, you wish," Aquarius laughed, before kicking his sheen, conceding a groan from the latter. "You should be careful, you might fall in love in the process," She joked, cringing afterwards at her own words.

Scorpio's face contorted into a disgust expression. "That will never happen!"

--------

"I think this piece goes here."

Pisces silently nodded, his gaze lingering on Cancer's side profile.
Strands of her short hair were threatening to fall off her ear, which she had tucked them.

The brunette had the strong urge to properly tuck them back, but he just couldn't.

Interrupting the peaceful silence was Scorpio who occupied a seat next to Pisces, resting his head on the cushion. "What happened?" Cancer asked, finally taking her focus off the puzzle they were solving.

"Nothing, I'm just exhausted," Scorpio exhaled sharply, now tiredly looking at the people next to him.

After regulating his racing heartbeats, Pisces turned to Scorpio with an uninterested look. "Really. . .? I call Cap," A small smirk crept onto his lips.

"Shut up Pisces, its not what you're thinking."

--------

"Shut up Aries, its not what you're thinking."

This only made Aries laughing more, and the pout on Sagittarius's face was the cherry on top.

Leo had locked both of them up because they refused to talk to each other, too flustered to.

And after painfully slow minutes of silence, Aries found a way to annoy the redhead.

"Then what is it?" Aries scooted closer to her, clutching the pillow tighter, an amused grin on his lips.

Sagittarius heaved a sigh before turning to meet his gaze. "I just. . . don't hate you that much," She put out, a rush of heat spreading to her face.

The female had no idea how crimson was face was, especially since the space between them was very thin.

"That's one way to admit your crush," Aries snickered, eliminating more space between them.

"I'm not crushing on you, shut the fuck up!" Sagittarius whined, shaking her head, a visible blush on her cheeks.

"You look cuter when you blush."

"I'll end you!"

--------

"Hey baby!"

Capricorn face contorted in disgust as she turned to Gemini. "What do you want, Mctwinn?" She queried, taking her hand away from the door knob.

Gemini rolled his eyes, ignoring her question. He put on a bright smile, placing a flower crown made out of pansies on her head. "You like it, baby?" The taller male asked.

"First of all why are you calling me that?" Capricorn grimaced, staring at Gemini. "Second, what this on my head?" She folded her arms against her chest, a displeased look on her face.

"A flower crown, duh," Gemini put out, his never fading grin, resting on his soft lips. "The flowers looks so pretty, they made me think of you."

"Get lost," Capricorn's voice came out as a small whisper, her eyes averting from the platinum blonde.

"See you around then," Gemini smiled softly, patting her hair. He turned on his heels and aimed towards the main room.

"Gemini."

The male froze at the sudden word, the familiar voice making an unfamiliar sound. "Huh?" Unable to believe if he heard that correctly, Gemini turned to Capricorn with a vague expression, his jaws dropping.

Capricorn gulped, unable to hide the blush on her cheeks. "Thanks."

--------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Woah, the next chapter is the last challenge? 😭?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙