Icy hearts (fifth challenge)

~The stars don't look bigger, but they look brighter~

Cancer was having problem adjusting her goggle, no matter how hard she tried it wouldn't fit

Pisces who has been watching stood up and walk towards her. "Here, lemme help you"

Cancer turned the other direction, frowning, still struggling with the goggle. She has been ignoring Scorpio and Pisces ever since the incident, not just because she really wanted to see the view but because they brought up the topic which she had begged them never to do.

Pisces sighed as he continued watching the angry female struggled. The door open and Scorpio walked in. He too noticed Cancer. "Cancer, come here"

Cancer ignored Scorpio and he repeated his call again, this time louder. "Cancer, come here!"

"Scorpio, relax" Pisces groaned lowly.

Scorpio ignored his comment, grabbing Cancer's shoulder, pulling her to him. "Don't ignore me" he sneered, fixing her goggle.

"I don't need your help" Cancer mumbled.

Scorpio fixed her broken goggle and patted her hair. "Good girl" he smirked.

Pisces rolled his eyes, going back to fixing his bindings.

--------

Virgo was helping Taurus by clipping her helmet properly. But the brown hair female kept moving about, disrupting his work. "Stop moving Taurus, I can't concentrate" Virgo warned, tho that wasn't the only reason he couldn't concentrate.

"I'm sorry Virgo, I'm just not ready for this challenge" Taurus fiddled with her fingers.

Virgo's lips curved into a small smirk, he used his finger to left her chin up. "I don't like seeing you sad" He muttered, lowly.

Right at that time when Virgo and Taurus eyes made contact, Capricorn walked in, putting on her buff. "What's happening?" Her brows furrowed, she looked at the both of them with stern eyes.

"Virgo was just helping me with my helmet" Taurus explained, turning away from him.

The younger female, nodded a bit, displaying a small smile. "Its very cold outside" Capricorn huffed, now stuffing her hair into a helmet.

The students were in their separate tents in a snow mountain, getting ready for their next challenge.

Alpine skiing!

The audiences were down hill, all dressed in comfortable winter clothes, cheering for their schools.

"Does this outfit make me look short?" Aquarius asked, twirling for her teammates to get a better view.

"No, we make you look short" Gemini snickered, earning a smack on the head from Libra.

"Stop being mean to each other" Libra frowned, scolding Gemini.

Indeed Aquarius was the shortest among them and the only one with an accent.

"Shut it you twig or I'll brush your teeth with my shoe" Aquarius threatened, her light Russian accent getting deeper.

"Admit it, you do love a sexy man" Gemini wiggled his brows and also the lower part of his body.

"Oh my god, no" Libra and Aquarius both made puking noises.

"Rude, at least that Terra high's girl, Capricorn, likes me"

The girls stared at themselves, hopelessly. "He's delusional"

---------

     "He's gloomy again" Aries looked at Leo, who was sitting all alone in a lonely conner. "I miss the old Leo" he added, placing his hands on his cheeks.

"That's why we need to win this challenge, to cheer him up, I wonder why he worries about this father so much" Sagittarius shrugged, she obviously couldn't relate.

Sagittarius was the only child to an extremely loving family.
Aries on the other hand was always compared to his cousin.

"The challenge is about to start" Fire Academy was alerted, when they heard Mr Dionysus's voice through the speaker.

Everyone was geared up and was in  their proper skiing outfit and equipments.

They got on the stating line, waiting for the signal to start. The gun shot was heard and the student started sliding down the mountain, using their poles to steer.

A drone filming their every move for the audience down hill.

----------------------------------------------------------
Damn, the accent chain is complete!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya🌟