Bright weather, Rotten moods

~Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars~

   Gemini grabbed a bottle of water, chugging it like he was lost in a desert,  he panted for air once he was done, throwing the bottle away

"Pick up the trash" Aquarius scolded him, properly throwing her bottle in a bin close by.

"Are you sure you want me to pick you up? You seem really heavy"

Aquarius punched Gemini, tugging his  hair afterwards.

" Violence, what a great way to start the chapter" Libra panted sitting on the soft grass. She laid down, shading her eyes from the sun.

"He started it" Aquarius frowned, joining Libra on the ground.

Today's friendly game was dodgeball and after playing for more than half an hour, the students were really tired.

"Did you know that bananas and potatoes both have potassium in them?" Taurus mused, she sat in between Cancer and Sagittarius, under an oak tree.

"Wait, as in the metal?" Cancer  questioned, moving away from the tree a bit, her brows shooting up.

"No, I think the non-mental?" Sagittarius pondered, running her fingers through her curly hair.

"So that means we're eating metals?" Taurus paused,  her eyes fixed on the grass beneath them.

The three girls started laughing at how silly they looked trying to figure it out.

Despite the lovely weather and the cheerful atmosphere, the bright but mild sun that peeped from the thick fluffy clouds, the blue sky and the fresh fragrance of flowers, Capricorn was glowering through out.

Why? Today they had to clean the attic for losing the first friendly game.

She didn't plan on spending her afternoon with some crackheads from the other schools. Matter of  fact these people were madly annoying the last time they were together, they made Gemini and Scorpio's company seem better.

Leo and Aries were conversing about how good the game was, as usual they were all in separate group but they both did well.

"Mr Ramsy" Aries heard and groaned loudly.

He pitched the bridge of his nose, turning the the owner of that voice. "Its Aries" Aries sneered making Leo to snicker.

Capricorn raised a brow at his annoyed face and said. "We need to go to the attic"

"Oh!" Leo gasped, The female shot him a death glare.

"To clean it, you dirty mind" she said through gritted teeth. "You can call Bearer, I'm not doing that" Capricorn turned and left the area.

"Good luck with that annoying Missy" Leo bantered, placing a hand on Aries's shoulder.

-------

  Taurus shook the board, messing up the entire game, her frown deepened. "This is why I hate playing against you" She bellowed, folding her arms.

Virgo was laughing, ignoring the fact that she messed up the game. He was used to it, Taurus ruining the chess pieces when he was close to victory.

"Taurus, its cause you play without thinking" Virgo pointed out, adjusting his glasses, Taurus getting angry.

"Games are meant to be played for fun, not thinking" She laid on the armrest, her long brown hair falling carelessly.

Virgo was staring a little too much, mouth opened and eyes widen, he snapped out of his thoughts and smiled.

After all it was illegal to crush on your teammate.

-------

"Beep beep beep, coming through" Aquarius chanted with two buckets of water on each hand, speeding through the corridor, water spilling out of the buckets.

Pisces and Scorpio who was passing by adjusted to avoid getting wet.

"Bearer, stop running you're wetting the entire hallway" Capricorn warned, trailing behind her, a few mops on her hands.

Aries looked like he wasn't ready for their bullshit, carry a set of brooms and brushes.

"Thank goodness I didn't lose" Pisces sighed in relief, after all his group was third which was pretty close to losing.

The two boys took a turn and saw Cancer talking with Sagittarius as they headed to the roof.

Scorpio quickly grabbed Cancer's shoulder, pulling her back. "Where are you going?"

Cancer's heart raced up, she paused her lips thinking of an excuse. Sagittarius wanted to show her the view from the roof, since she has never seen it.

But Cancer was never allowed on the rooftop, or any high places for that matter, to prevent history from repeating himself.

"I promise, I wasn't going somewhere high" Cancer fretted, trying to protect Sagittarius who was confused why both males would lose their cool about it.

Sagittarius saw Cancer's reaction and knew not to say the truth. "Yeah, we were just strolling, looking at the rooms"

They glared at the curly haired female, taking Cancer into their custody. "Better if you call it a day" Pisces sneered.

Sagittarius scoffed and left, trying not to push the situation.

"You were going to the roof weren't you? Have you forgotten what happened so easily?"

Cancer lowered her head, fighting back her tears. "Leave me alone" she spat before running away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dun, dun, dun?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya 💜 <(•-•<)