Get a room

~Look at the stars, look how they shine for you~

    The archery game was over and it was time for the marks to be revealed

The field was filled with chattering about the game, making the competitors anxious.

"Well we all know who's gonna come first" Capricorn uttered her arms crossed, an unreadable expression on her face. Both her teammate sat on the grass, lifting their heads up to view her. "Three bullseye, its obvious" she pointed three fingers at them.

"That was pretty cool, tho" Taurus shrugged, lowered her head back to the green grass.

Virgo adjusted his visor and stood up. "I'm thirsty" he croaked, rubbing his throat.

"Not what I expected you to say" Taurus chuckled inwardly, she closed her eyes and laid back on the grass, breathing in the weird smell of earth and grass.

----

Gemini and Aquarius sat back to back on the grass, staring as Libra paced, doing her usual ranting. "She really needs to clam down" Gemini said, narrowing his eyes to the corner.

"That's how she copes, tho its cause she's over thinking" Aquarius yawned, she slid down, resting her head on Gemini's back. "They should announce the scores already, I'm sleepy"

"And the scores are out" Came Mr Dionysus's voice through the megaphone, the place quieted down, heads turning towards the board.

Team| Fr| Sr| Tr| score| position
---------------------------------------------------------
F.A    | 8   |  7 | 10|    25    |     1st
---------------------------------------------------------
T.H    | 8   |  9 | 6  |    23    |     2nd
---------------------------------------------------------
A.A   | 6   | 8  | 7  |     21   |      4th
---------------------------------------------------------
A.H   | 6  | 9   | 7  |    22    |      3rd
---------------------------------------------------------
F.A        |  T.H      |  A.A       |  A.H  |
5/60       |  8/60     |  1/60      |  4/60  |
---------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:  Dear Air sign, pls forgive me, your signs' winning period will soon come 😭)

--------

Libra sat on a stool watching the rain dripping down the window, the sky was filled with thick dark clouds, blocking the sunlight away.

She hasn't said a word since the game ended and it worried her team mates.

"Hi" Aquarius smiled softly as she opened the door to Libra's room, taking slow steps she finally made it to the window where Libra sat. "I thought you'd like a cup of espresso" Aquarius pointed the cup at Libra.

Libra stared at it for a while before sighing. "Thanks" she took the drink and returned her attention back to the window.

Aquarius thought for a while and then spoke up. "Remember that time in Fifth grade when we snuck out to go to the arcade?"

"By we, you mean you and Gemini" Libra frowned, giving Aquarius an unhappy look. "I was only trying to stop you guys"

"But you ended up playing the most games" Gemini appeared from nowhere. He quickly jumped on Libra's bed, sinking into her plushies.

"Get out of my bed" Libra growled, going over to smack him.

-------

"I wanna go outside" Cancer effused rolling out of her bed, a grin on her lips. Scorpio had ask what she wanted and that was her reply.

"No"

"I knew you wouldn't agree" She scoffed, lying back down.

"Wanna play a video game?" Scorpio asked,    his hands shoved in his pocket. "I'm a house master, so I got the keys to the game room"

"That doesn't sound so bad" Cancer got up, she walked over to Scorpio and crossed her arms with his. "Let's go"

"Go where?" Pisces brows knitted, as he stared at the two.

"Somewhere"

"Cancer, does that 'somewhere' not have a name?" Pisces frowned, tho he liked seeing Cancer smile, which she rarely does for some reason he couldn't understand.

"Yes, the somewhere is nameless" Scorpio retorted and started walking away with Cancer.

"C'mon Pisces, let's go" Cancer called.
Pisces shook his head, smiling, before catching up with them

------

"Worship me" A pillow was sent flying to Sagittarius's face as she said those words, her shoulders fell instantly and she glared at Aries. "Wanna know how a pillow tastes like?" Sagittarius sneered, taking steps closer to him.

Aries started yelping as Sagittarius tried stuffing a pillow in his mouth.
Leo looked at his supposed teammates and shook his head in disappointment he wasn't surprised tho.

"I got three bullseye and you thank me by throwing a pillow at me" Sagittarius whined, threatening to choke Aries.

Aries managed to flip her over, this time he was the one on top, Sagittarius looking at him, panting lightly from her attempted wrestling. Aries smirked a bit not breaking their eye contact.

"Get a room, disgusting people" Leo made a 'wtf' face, before chuckling a bit.

"We are in a room"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Some ships will be showing from the next chapter 😉

I love how you guys new it was Sagittarius who made the bullseye 😭

Anyways hi, how are you
Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya💜