Bullseye (second challenge)

~When its dark, look for the stars ~

The day of the second challenge finally came and the student were anxious about it, they had gotten up early to go over the rules and tactics of the game

"I hope this goes well, not like last time, last time was horrible, what if. . ." Aquarius watched as Libra paced around, biting her nails.

"Relax, there are twelve games, don't expect us to be good at every single one of them" Aquarius uttered, taking sips of her coffee. "Besides. . ."

"Besides what? Maybe I'm overreacting, right?" Libra lightly chuckled.

"Yes, you are, like always" Gemini yawned, he walked over to Aquarius, snatch her coffee and emptied the cup in one gulp.

"Why you fuc-"

Libra interjected both of them with a sigh, "can you not?"

"He has to brew me another coffee" Aquarius sneered, getting up, she pulled Gemini by the collar into the kitchen.

Cancer and Pisces watched as Aquarius forced Gemini to make coffee for her. "See! You should appreciate Scorpio and I, we do it willingly" Pisces whispered, handing a cup of coffee at Cancer.

"Thanks" Cancer smiled weakly.

Gemini managed to escape Aquarius, running away he almost bumped into Scorpio who was sluggishly walking in. He glared at the other male before he scoffed and paid attention back to his two mates.

-----
Capricorn and Virgo buried their faces in a book about their next challenge, while Taurus whined non stop about how friendly Leo was.

"Taurus, its just so he could win" Capricorn groaned, not looking up from the book.

"Let the kid dream" Virgo jested, snickering a bit.

"Kid? I'm older than both of you" Taurus jeered. Clutching onto the pillow.

"Four months" Virgo retorted.

"Eight months" Capricorn snorted.

"Still counts" Taurus scoffed, crossing her arms.

-----
"Can kangaroos fight really well?" Aries question, with a puzzled expression.

"I don't know, hit Sagittarius and find out" Leo pointed at Sagittarius who rolled over, throwing two pillows at him.

"Leave me alone, you big meanie" she frowned, throwing the third pillow, the door swung open at that moment and Mr Draco got hit instead.

He looked at the three teenagers who were casually hanging out with a displeased look. "The game is about to start" he deadpanned.

------
Soon enough their schools arrived along with the judges, the field was set for the game.

One again the schools cheered as their representatives walked out, dressed in a Jersey and joggers.

Mr Dionysus had announced that it was an archery contest and the teams were ready for that.

After the rules had been explained and the captains chosen, the first competitors stepped out.

Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer.

Those were the first people to compete, they each stood waiting for the signal to start.

Ready!!

The four placed their arrow in the arrow holder of the bow, using three fingers to pull the fletching onto the nocking point.

They had to shoot trice and who ever was closer to the bullseye wins.

Set!

The bows were position in the right angle, not upwards nor downwards, Holding the arrow in place.

Shoot!

The quad let go of the fletching, the arrow slicing through the air towards the goal.

The second round came and the team shoot on command, so was the third.

After a quick break the next team stepped up.

Leo, Virgo (Tera's captain), Libra (Air's captain), and Scorpio (Aqua's captain)

The competitor took their stance, preparing their setting their arrows in place.

The first round passed, second and the third.

The competition was very smooth with no delays or setbacks.

After acing their turn the next group steppes up.

Sagittarius (Fire's captain), Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.

This group lined up, pointing the arrow straight ahead, one eye shut for targeting, fingers pulling the fletching.

Shoot!

The crowd was astonished when a particular participant's arrow hit the bullseye trice.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The sky is so beautiful tonight, so many stars twinkling, I love it!

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya💙