This is war

~As bright as the stars on a moonless night ~

"So, everyone happy with their team?" Mr Dionysus asked, looking at the bemused students that scattered around him

They weren't entirely happy with with the people they got paired with, so their expression weren't pleasant.

The students were once again gathered for another friendly game. This was a way the hosts came up with for them to interact.

They were going to play a water game and the teams were.

Team A - Leo, Aquarius and Pisces
Team B - Taurus, Sagittarius and Cancer
Team C - Gemini, Capricorn and Scorpio
Team D - Aries, Libra and Virgo

    "I hope you guys know how to play?" Leo prodded, filling the water tank, he turned to Aquarius who scoffed.

"Of course, what do you take us for?" Aquarius jeered, picking up her yellow water gun,  she glared at the relaxed male. "Dummies?"

Leo gasped, showing a small smirk. "Oh my gosh, you can read minds?"

Aquarius pointed the gun at his chest, a frown on her lips. "I'll wet you, before the game starts"

"I got paired with a lunatic and a narcissist, sweet!" Pisces rolled his eyes. He wrapped a water bottle strap around his waist. He then ran his fingers through his silky brown hair, hissing.

The whistle blew, signally the start of the game. "Being called a narcissist is a compliment by the way" Leo raised a brow, smiling at Pisces, before posing his gun on his shoulder.

The four teams would play and which ever team's member doesn't get eliminated wins.

"We may be all girls doesn't mean we can't win this" Sagittarius cheered her team. She shoved her water gun into the gun holster around her thighs.

Cancer hesitated, looking at their opponent. "Is anything wrong?" Taurus asked, placing her hand on Cancer's shoulder.

"Pisces is in their team" she looked up at Taurus. "Should I shoot him too?"

"Do you wanna lose?"

"No, I don't"

"Then get him wet as fuck" Taurus urged. "Repeat after me"

"I'm not allowed to swear" Cancer fiddled with her purple gun.

"Girls, let's go" Sagittarius yelled, Taurus shook her head, pulling Cancer with her.