Optimistic?

~We're written in the stars~

     The last group emerged from the water, panting

     The last group emerged from the water, panting. They leaned on the bar, getting out of the water.

They walked towards the lockers to change and get warm.

Pisces was drying Cancer's hair with a hand dryer, making sure it wasn't too hot. "Is this okay?" Pisces asked, a smile on his lips.

"Yes Captain" Cancer jested making Pisces to giggle. He ran his fingers through her damp black hair.

Scorpio casted them a glance before continuing to dry his hair with a towel. He smirked at their cheekiness and returned his attention back to the mirror.

-------
Aquarius and Gemini were fighting with their hand dryers, pointing it at each other's faces, the heat burning them.

Libra was drying her hair, looking at them from the mirror, she sighed, giving up on trying to stop them.

She tied her pink hair into a ponytail and left.

"Libra, tell Aquarius to stop" Gemini croaked, looking around. "Lib? Libs?"

Aquarius took that opportunity and pointed the dryer at his face. Gemini yelped, waving a hand in dismissal.

"Let's go see, the scores are out" Aquarius effused, pulling Gemini out of the room.

The board tinged yet again.

Team|Fr |Sr |Tr |Score |position

F.A    |  7  |  8 | 6  |    21    |     4th
---------------------------------------------------------
T.A    |  7  |  8 | 9  |    24    |     2nd
---------------------------------------------------------
A.A   |  6  |  7 |  9 |    22    |      3rd
---------------------------------------------------------
A.H   | 9  |  8  |10 |    27    |      1st
---------------------------------------------------------
F.A     |   T.H     |   A.A     |   A.H
6/60    |  11/60  |    7/60    |  12/60
---------------------------------------------------------

(A/N :  dear fire and air signs please be patient with me, your winning streaks are on its way 😭💙)

---------

"Fuck optimism, I am getting mad" Sagittarius paced around the room, her hair bouncing along with her every movement.

"And they call you the most optimistic" Aries scoffed.

Sagittarius fumed, turning to the oddly relaxed male.

Leo for one was not in the mood to watch them bicker. So he slipped out of Sagittarius's room, heading towards the balcony.

The night was chilly and the sky was filled with tinkling stars. Leo leaned on the balcony railing, staring at the star lit sky. He let a sigh escape his mouth, sinking into a deep thought.

"Oh, hi? I didn't think anyone would be here" Taurus gasped, stepping a foot out of the balcony.

Leo turned to the startled female and shrugged. "You can stay, I don't mind"

Taurus grinned, leaning a safe distance away from him, also admiring the sky.

--------

"Why didn't you tell me" Libra was literally strangling Gemini now. Aquarius was sitting on Gemini's bed, enjoying the show, a bucket of popcorn next to her.

"Because, you would had killed me before I'd even die from drowning" Gemini frowned, breathing heavily.

"Your voice sounds so nasal" Aquarius remarked, shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "As if it wasn't annoying enough" she rolled her eyes.

Libra stopped attacking the male, sighing. She rubbed her temples chanting inaudibly. "Be the mother of the group they said, it will be fun they said"

"No one said that" Aquarius sniggered.

---------

  Virgo opened the book, searching for the last page he was reading. He reached for this glasses, putting them on when his door swung open in an unpleasing manner.

Virgo quickly lifted up his head, staring at whoever was that rude. "Hi Vi" Taurus chimed, wrapping her arms around Virgo's shoulder.

"You  seem happy" Virgo winced, acknowledging her expression. "What did you do?"

"I talked to Leo" The brown hair female grinned.

"That's an unwanted development" Capricorn walked in, her  arms crossed, a permanent scowl on her face.

"C'mon Cap, you talked to Gemini" Taurus pointed out. Virgo sighed, knowing what's was about to happened.

"I didn't really, I was only scolding him" Capricorn rolled her eyes. "Taurus you can talk to them, but only when its highly necessary"

"Exactly" Virgo agreed.

Taurus grunted lowly, falling on Virgo's bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Finally, they're interacting with each other more 😭

Also, pls check out the book in my reading list, thank

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya💜