Ride back home (final chapter)

. . .★ ° • * ★ . . .
To the stars: I still see you every sunset
. . .★ ° • * ★ . . .

Fire Academy

Fire Academy

"Holy shit, I miss cat!"

At first, the boy were or perplexed before a waved of realization washed over them. Indeed the female had named her cat :Cat:

Sighing, Aries leaned his head on the window, fixing his gaze out, watching as the trees got passed by. A sly smile laid on his lips as he thought of what to say played in his head. "Who names their cat Cat? That's dumb!"

"Your hair is dumb!" Sagittarius shot back, ruffling his hair, making random strands to fly in different directions. "You're an idiot."

Aries grabbed her wrist, conceding a glare from the redhead. "The only idiot you like," he smugly spoke, glint littering within his eyes.

With a low chuckle, Leo averted his eyes outside the window, looking at nothing in particular.

He was used to it, his friends bickering out of the simplest things. But that's one of the reasons he liked them a lot.

The blonde let out a sigh to distract the thoughts that was beginning to cloud his mind, he didn't want to worry about his dad now. He just wished for him to understand that he's happier like this.

And that this past few weeks was the happiest he has been in a long while.

Pushing those thoughts aside, a smile crept onto his pouty lips. At least he made a new friend.

Terra High

Capricorn's gaze was outside, zoning out of Virgo and Taurus's conversation.

She felt giddy, fiddling with her finger and a bubbly feeling that made her mind restless.

And that stupid smile that never leaves now matter how hard she tried.

She hated it, she hated, yet loved how this competition had made an impact on the way she thinks and it was all his fault.

"Do you like Leo?"

That was the question that snapped her out of her thoughts.

Taurus leaned on the back rest crossing her arms, trying to force a pout but the blush on her cheeks sold her way.

"Stop being so adorable!" Virgo smiled, messing with her brown hair. His fake smile soon faded, the moment he turned to the window.

The raven haired boy's chest tighten, aching so much. Taurus reaction to his question hurts. But that's okay, he's used to it now.

He knew telling her about how he feels now would put her between a rock and a hard place, and of course he didn't want that, as she only has becoming being happy again.

Its no problem, he'll just hide his feelings until it slowly dies away. Easy, right?

Air Academy

"One month went quicker than I have expected."

Libra sighed, leaning on the backrest of the seat, the brim of her lips curving into a smile, before realization hit her like a garbage truck.

"Oh no, I have to deal with my annoying siblings again," she jolted up in alarm shrilling.

Gemini who was watching the landscape through the window, turned, lightly patting her back, stifling his laughs, to comfort the panicking pink haired. "Don't worry, as long as you survived Aquarius's annoying ass, you'll survive anything."

"What do you mean Aquarius's annoying ass?" Furrowing her brow, the ravenette shot Gemini a displeased look. "You're more annoying than me!"

"Your voice is annoying."

"Your face is annoying."

"You're short."

"You're tall."

"You have black hair."

"You have platinum blonde hair."

"Are those even insults?" Libra interjected their little bickering. "At this point, I wouldn't mind being with my siblings."

"See? You made Libra upset," Frowning, Aquarius crossed her arms, another death glare burning holes through Gemini.

"No, it was you!" Peeling his eyes off the road once more, Gemini smirked at Aquarius, his fingers gripping into the seat.

Libra had long given up on them and now trying to relax her mind, she was used to it now and wouldn't change that.

Aqua High!

"Its still a no!"

Cancer pouted, resting on the backrest. All her suggestion on what they should do for fun had been shut down by both her friends.

"What about the rooftop?" Her eyes glistened with hope, a smile playing on her lips. "Please, Its been ages since I was there, I miss it so much."

Scorpio looked away, he didn't want to fall for her little pity party and hoped Pisces wouldn't either.

"Please Pisces?"

Pisces fiddled with the hem of his shirt, avoiding eye contact with the female. "Um. . .I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to visit for just a second."

Scorpio face palmed a sigh escaping him. Of course Pisces would fall for it, and that means more dangerous ideas from Cancer.

"Can we also go mountaineering?"

"No!" Both boys seethed, boring daggers at Cancer who lifted her hands up in surrender.

"How about something simple?" Pisces suggested, a bright smile creeping onto his lips.

"Ouu, what about cooking?" Cancer effused. "Like trying to cook all the meals we couldn't?"

"That sounds less. . .dangerous?" Scorpio irked a brow, looking at Pisces, who nodded.

Cancer cheered. "We could try um. . .those um tiny cakes, what the name again?" A thoughtfully hum played from her lips. "Forget that, let's go surfing!"

"No!"

--------

And so, the twelve student learnt that not everything you hear about people are true, and that people are easily misunderstood.

One just got to stop judging from outside and learn from the inside.

★ ° • * : . . . THE END . . . : * • ° ★

-------------• ° -💚- ° •------------

I felt like the end should've been more wholesome?
But its here anyways
And I can't make any sign win the other
Hope you're okay with that?

Sorry if there's any interaction you wanted to see that didn't happen

Thank you for reading and supporting this book

And I just publish a new book
Pls check it out

Thanks
Bye💙