Who am I?

~ if kisses were stars, I'd give you the sky ~

The next day swiftly arrived, which was the day they were to show case the ceramics that they had created

It was a placid day, the think fluffy clouds decided to decorate the blue sky, the sun radiating warmth without being to hot and just the right amount of brightness.

The breeze was cool, making the leaves, grasses and flowers dance to its nature composed melody.

What can I say, it was a lovely day.

"If you don't shut up, I'm gonna kill you."

"I'd love to watch you try."

"I'd love a little peace, for goodness sake, just confess your love and kiss, what the fuck?"

Both Aries and Sagittarius paused, closing the mouths. "Pfft, I don't like Sag like that," Aries laughed sheepishly, glaring at Leo who shrugged.

He was too anxious to worry about that now. Even he missed the person he used to be, and now he seems like the grump of the group.

What happened to that bubbly Leo who would always flirts with his friends? He wonders, searching for that person deep within him.

He was now the embodiment of his fathers wishes and thoughts, but to heck, he didn't even show any form of pride towards the boy who lost himself just to please him.

Leo missed his mom, who was proud even tho he simply just inhaled air.

"Leo. . .Leo."

The soft touch of Sagittarius pulled him out of his thoughts. The blonde blinked a few times before turning to her. "What is it?"

"Mr Dionysus just announced Fire Academy, we have to go."

Leo tensed up again, he kept reminding himself that his dad didn't come to watch him this time, so there was no need to fret.

"T..that's cool."

*Shameless promotion alert*
Jk, its an author's note:
Each unit were assigned to make
Strength; a jug
Speed; a vase
Smart; a cup
If you don't know which zodiacs are in each unit, kindly return to the introductory chapters
Thank you!

--------

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the tenth challenge, if this is your first time, welcome and enjoy the show, if its not, still, welcome and enjoy the show."