Ready, set, dive!! (fouth challenge)

~Just like the stars, we'll glow in the dark~

"Hey Can!" Sagittarius waved, sitting next to the fretting girl

"Hey Can!" Sagittarius waved, sitting next to the fretting girl. Cancer peered into the kitchen, searching for any sigh of her team mates. "Are you ready for the competition?"

Cancer nodded with a small smile, clutching her mug tighter. "You?" She returned the question, feeling a bit anxious.

"I'm not really good at it" Sagittarius sighed, resting on the backrest of the chair.

Sagittarius had been speaking more with Cancer and Taurus after the water fight, but Pisces and Scorpio wasn't found of it.

"Cancer" The black haired female heard her name and she quickly jolted in alarm. "Cancer where are you?"

Cancer quickly got up, excusing herself. "I'm sorry, Scorpio needs something"

"Its strange how you started talking to tincan and rusty" Aries spat, taking a seat next to Sagittarius.

"Because they're chill, unlike you" She flicked her fingers, hitting his nose tip.

Aries flinched, rubbing the hurting part, a displeased look on his face. "That hurts"

"Good" Sagittarius smirked, trying to hit him again. But this time he held her hand. "Let go of me"

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't just wake up to you fighting and walk over to that coffee machine, brew myself a cup coffee and leave without saying another word" Leo deadpanned in a monotonous voice, literally doing as he said.
-------

"He's really annoying" Capricorn jeered, Leaning on the door frame. She was meant to tell Taurus to get ready before a little chat interjected.

"But he seems fun? At least from what I've noticed" Taurus frowned, lying on her bed.

"That's nonsense" Capricorn marched angrily towards her dragging her out of bed. "Now stop being lazy and get ready" the green eyes girl grunted.

Taurus moaned, whining loudly. "I'm not ready for the challenge" she kicked her feet repeatedly.

Capricorn scolded the living hell out of the whining girl

---------

The students were now in the changing room, getting ready for the next challenge.

Mr Dionysus was explaining the rules of the challenge, as the visiting schools took their seats anticipating and chanting.

It was a fifty meters swimming race consisting of three rounds.

"As team captain" Aquarius said, putting on a swimming cap. "I command you to swim without an ear plug" she pointed at Gemini.

"That's not how it works" Libra frowned.

"Same thing" Aquarius grinned.

Gemini only chuckled lowly, secretly searching for his missing nose plug. He knew how worked up Libra would be if she find out, so he quietly searched for it.

". . .and the competitors for the first round are Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer, which will be appearing soon. . ." They heard Mr Dionysus from the speaker.

Libra tapped Gemini, making the blonde guy to flinch. "Is anything wrong?"

"Yeah! I totally didn't lose my nose plug" Gemini grinned nervously, going out to the swimming area.

Aquarius and Libra sighed.

------

The four students stood exercising their muscle as they waited for the signal to start.

At the sound of the whistle, the four dove into the water, starting off with the dolphin kick. Within a minute and thirty two seconds they made it to the finish line, panting for air.

They exited the pool as the next set got ready.

Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio stood on the kickboard, unknowingly holding their breath. They dove into the water, kicking their feet, slicing their arms in the water. They made it to finishing point in one minute thirty seconds.

Sagittarius, Capricorn and Pisces stood on the kickboard while Aquarius was busy waving at her school mates. She finally stood with the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for this messy chapter, I have a massive mind block right now

Pls vote and comment your thoughts, thanks

Cya 💜